Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-06-2018, 04:03 PM   #1

Castle Country RV

Picked up our new 8327ss this weekend. And what a great experience. I'm in the powersports business and have been subjected to a few nightmare stories of dealerships business transactions. I can say that this dealership treated my family and I like everyone would want. Trailer was prepped and ready to go. Did the walk-around and had two issues (DVD player would not take-in DVD and dinette table had some little marks on it. They took both pieces out of another trailer to replace these. I live 600 miles away and this was very kind of them to do this. Great service) I also had a new Equalizer hitch that had to be set-up and installed. They did it in the rain and didn't squable one bit! Just want to give a shout out to Alex, Matt, David, and the crew for doing a great job and making the trip well worth it. Enjoy the pizza guys
Equalizer 14K
TST tpms
Campinfishin is offline   Reply With Quote