Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-11-2017, 08:52 AM   #1

Thumbs up Jeff Couch's RV Nation

We got to go pick up Our Sierra Fifth Wheel this past Saturday 4/8/17. Everyone at Jeff Couch's RV nation has been amazing. Ray Crain our salesman was professional and answered all of questions in a timely matter. He was also not pushy when it came to options. He took his time to explain them and then let us decide if we wanted them or not. He gave his opinion when we asked. Ray is great. Next was David Gerber in Finance. David was great in helping us secure a loan for our Fifth Wheel. He is amazing! When we went to go through our PDI, Matt led us through the camper showing us all the bells and whistles as well as how to operate them. He was thorough and took his time and was patient as we asked questions. Being Newbies we had some trust me. We got the Fifth wheel home and set up in Georgia. Connected the cable and had static on the all the TV's . I called Couch's Service Department and got a technician on the phone quickly. Mike was able to help me locate the issue and fix it quickly. I am a happy customer and am glad that I did my research and found this dealership. Not only did they save me thousands but so far they have been Amazing. My thanks to Jeff Couch and his entire staff!!

gamtnbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 11:25 AM   #2

Good to hear. Congrats on the new fifth wheel.

2011 Flagstaff 831FKBSS
2010 F250 4X4 5.4L 3.73 LS
EQUALIZER E4 1200/12000
lbrjet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 11:19 AM   #3

Does Couch's try adding any prep fees or anything like that onto the price?
5OHcampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 03:58 PM   #4

No extra anything!!

Jeff Couch's RV nation does nit add any extra prep fees or anything like that!
gamtnbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 01:57 PM   #5

RV Nation, so far in the process

I am looking for a 33IK CC Silverback. RV Nation has one and the price is definitely well under all the other ones that I have been looking at locally and on the internet. I have been pleased with their quick responses and good info.
My question is this: I live in another state, RV Nation is in Ohio. They told me that they would deliver the 33IK to my door. I'm thinking this might not be the best way to purchase ...site unseen as it is.
Has anyone had a 5er delivered to their door? What about the PDI process? Is it the best idea to go to Ohio and do the purchase and the PDI there?
Or, does anyone have any other ideas?
I suspect that the money I save would be well worth the trip to Ohio (from Colorado) but service, service-after-the-sale, and other things that "pop up" occasionally are big issues, too. Dealers that I have spoken to locally have told me that service for warranty and any other mfg issues would be dealt with on a first come, first served basis. So, maybe buying local is not such a fantastic idea. Comments?
Ron
argheebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 02:05 PM   #6

I bought there. It's 800 miles away. I LOVED the whole process. Ask for Brandon Osterberger. I saved $23,000 over local.

I drove up to get it. These things roll. No big deal.

BUT, find someone to do warranty work!! You won't be taking it back up there.

FROG AR-0019-242
2016 GMC Denali 3500Dually--2017 CC 36CKTS
BandJCarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 02:40 PM   #7
Kanadian Kamper

These forums are for everyone to help everyone

What as the fix for your static on the TV's?

Ken and Terry
2018 Sunseeker 2430S-CD, nicely modified and carried by a 2017 Ford E450 Sport
Former Georgetown 330TS owner for 10 years with more mods than I can count, pushed by our 2017 GMC Terrain
kenandterry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 02:46 PM   #8

Bought ours from Jeff a little over a year ago with no problems. Have had it in for warranty work one time at a local dealer with no problem. Getting the title changed over from Ohio to Indiana was a PITA , but not Jeffs fault. Did call RV Nation when the door lock broke, Sent them a photo and they sent me a new lock.
Silverado 2500HD 4x4 6.0 gas
Sailor Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 02:49 PM   #9

Good point Sailor. If you buy there, be prepared for the title snafu. It's not HIS fault, it's Ohio's. Ohio requires (best I can figure) the title to go to the dealer......so you have to transfer the title to you, NOT just get a Statement of Origin, like most states. I got my stuff done the day before I went on first camping trip, took way over the 30 days that the temporary tag was good for.

Couch's doesn't negotiate, nor add a nickel. I ordered mine, probably what I'll always do if/when I get another one. I want a brand new one, and I want it like I want, and I'll wait 8 weeks to get that.

FROG AR-0019-242
2016 GMC Denali 3500Dually--2017 CC 36CKTS
BandJCarm is offline   Reply With Quote