Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-11-2021, 11:14 AM   #1

Keystone RV Mega Center, PA

Took delivery of my Apex 256BHS last week at Keystone RV Mega Center in Greencastle PA. I jumped on a unit they had on order back in late July. At the time a great price and they held to the agreement even though Coachman increased the price to the dealership in August. No extra fees involved. Strictly as agreed.

Salesman (Louis) gave me a complete run-through on the unit and I was free to inspect anything I wanted. They had checked all appliances and systems prior to my arrival and it was hooked up and ready for inspection as soon as I arrived.

I'd certainly recommend them and it would be my first stop if I decided to upgrade in the future.
Old 10-11-2021, 02:18 PM   #2

I agree with you Tabsco_Joe. We bought our Apex from them and was treated very well during sale and after for a little work. We have since moved on from the Apex and they just have not had anything that interested us.
camper70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 04:38 PM   #3

Keystone RV Center is also a great help to FROG, they provide a space if FROG attends the Hershey RV Show and Eric also supports us at the Brass Ring Rally with a donation that helps us do a pancake and sausage breakfast and even a spaghetti dinner this past year. Nice to hear you had a good experience there!!!
dblr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 07:09 PM   #4

Keystone RV Mega Center

We had a great experience buying our Vibe at Keystone! Our salesman Derrick D was really cool and was very clear and honest with pros, cons, and expectations and our pre-delivery orientation was not rushed and we came away feeling good about our camper. This is our first TT so we had a lot of questions. After all was done, we were ready to leave and I wanted to add a Furrion observation camera (that I bought on Amazon) to the back of the camper. I got out my telescoping ladder and within a couple minutes, “Jr” came out and offered to help…then one of their technicians came out…wow! They are a busy place but they supported us with this, we did not even get out of the parking lot! It was good to see their Finance guy, Derrick and “Jr” at the Hershey show too. BTW, our Vibe 28RL has been great! I’ll go back there when we are ready for our next RV…
Mr Pickles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 06:41 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pickles View Post
We had a great experience buying our Vibe at Keystone! Our salesman Derrick D was really cool and was very clear and honest with pros, cons, and expectations and our pre-delivery orientation was not rushed and we came away feeling good about our camper. This is our first TT so we had a lot of questions. After all was done, we were ready to leave and I wanted to add a Furrion observation camera (that I bought on Amazon) to the back of the camper. I got out my telescoping ladder and within a couple minutes, “Jr” came out and offered to help…then one of their technicians came out…wow! They are a busy place but they supported us with this, we did not even get out of the parking lot! It was good to see their Finance guy, Derrick and “Jr” at the Hershey show too. BTW, our Vibe 28RL has been great! I’ll go back there when we are ready for our next RV…
I placed my order over the phone so the first time I met my salesman, Louis, was at the Hershey Show. Good to hear others have had similar experiences to mine.
Old 10-14-2021, 01:24 PM   #6

Keystone RV

I too purchased my 19FBS from Louis at Keystone. We did most of our dealings over the phone during 2020 and had a great in-person, walkthrough and purchase experience.

They are also great at handling any warranty issues.

Regards,

JEFF
jmezz911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 03:18 PM   #7

I bought my current camper from Keystone. Everyone from sales, (especially Justin) to service has been great and will defiantly try to deal with them when it's time to upgrade.
Truly a great dealership

2019 Salem FSX 179DBK
firemedicmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 06:15 PM   #8
REL

We bought our Vengeance 25v from Keystone while at the Hershey Show in 2018. Dirk was our salesman. Good deal, no BS, no pressure from Dirk or the finance office when we picked it up. PDI was very through and they took as much time as we needed. Very satisfying experience at Keystone.
REL is offline   Reply With Quote