Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-22-2024, 08:08 AM   #1

Lazy Days shoutout

We are at Lazy Days in Seffner picking up my new Berkshire. They told me my purchase included three years of Crown Club. I had no idea what that meant.

I am so impressed with the service, staff, and friendly people here! Starting with my AMAZING salesperson that has worked with me a long time finding our PERFECT coach. Not only did they accommodate our every need but I feel they have done everything to make this the BEST RV purchase experience I have ever had. And I’ve owned 9 over the years. Not saying others were bad… just not this fabulous.

And I haven’t even mentioned the food! Holy cow ! I’ve gained 7 pounds so far! And the restaurant staff!! The second night we missed dinner and they checked on us to make sure we were ok!

They did paperwork before my PDI which concerned me. Since then we have stayed at the club area with an “instructor”, service techs, managers and upholstery group all at a moments notice ready to attend to any concerns. And for those uncomfortable or inexperienced they will drive with you and get you comfortable before setting you on your way.

We have been blessed! This is a great coach. The list has been small and all items have been minor. And all have been immediately handled. The ability to stay on site and use the coach has enabled us to find the little annoyances that we would have had to deal with ourselves on the road. Like yesterday I noticed the bunk lights that I missed. They don’t work but it will be addressed and handled immediately by the techs here like every thing else.

I can truly say the service and commitment from every member of the Lazy Days staff has been above and beyond anything I expected.
2023 Thor Quantum 31LF TRADED!
2023 Forest River MBS 2400T TRADED
2024 Forest River Berkshire XLT 45E
Mmgulfcoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 08:26 AM   #2

Thanks for the positive review. It was refreshing and reassuring there are still good people out there. Most of the time all that's posted is negative stuff about dealers. Congrats and enjoy your new Berkshire!
Wiscampsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 08:50 AM   #3
Site Team

Thread has been moved from the General Community Discussions forum to the Dealer Reviews forum.

Nights Camped: '13 = 49/'14 = 74/'15 = 74/'16 = 85/'17 = 110/'18 = 111/'19 = 86/'20 =108/'21 = 115/'22 = 135/'23 = 78/'24 = 41; Booked for 2024 = 55
Mr. Dan is online now   Reply With Quote