Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-11-2016, 07:13 AM   #1

Looking for RV service in Northern VA

I am looking for a good RV service center in Northern VA to have a couple items taken care of. I have been reading most of the reviews here and not very many are positive. I bought our fiver at Clem's in Stafford which is now Camper Inn and it is just too far to go. Not only that, I have not seen many positive reviews of any Camper Inn location for service. I am open to suggestions as to any RV service center in the Northern VA area that you would either recommend or go back to.
Old 06-11-2016, 07:20 AM   #2

I recommend Reines RV in Manassas. I have always had good luck there. They don't tell you to bring your RV today so it can sit for four weeks before they look at it -- they give you a date to bring your RV in and they are always on time with the repair/service. I have never had a bad experience there.

Bruce
Old 06-11-2016, 12:39 PM   #3

Thanks Bruce, I will have to give them a try.
Old 06-11-2016, 01:06 PM   #4
DW's 401(k) Plan

Since it appears you are in Front Royal, have you thought of Keystone RV just up I-81 at the MD/PA line? I have had excellent service from them. Call and ask for Scott... he's the head of service and really knows his stuff. Same thing as with Reines - Scott will give you a date to come in, rather than just leave it for weeks.
I've posted a couple reviews, but there are others if you do a search for Keystone RV.

"Sunny" the 2017 Sunseeker 3010DS
2006 Jeep Liberty Toad
.... and lovin' life........MOST of the time.
DaGrinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 04:28 PM   #5

Didn't think of Keystone - I have gone pass there many times. I think Reines might be closer. Did some searching and also found some good reviews for Restless Wheels. I really like the idea of getting an appointment to bring the RV in vice dropping it off and waiting for who knows hoe long.
Old 06-12-2016, 12:21 PM   #6

We would recommend Restless Wheels on Highway 28 in Manassas, VA. We have taken our trailer there several times and no complaints on the work they have done for us. Call for an appointment before taking your trailer there.
Momma Tac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 12:52 PM   #7
KAS

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Tac View Post
We would recommend Restless Wheels on Highway 28 in Manassas, VA. We have taken our trailer there several times and no complaints on the work they have done for us. Call for an appointment before taking your trailer there.
Ditto!

I have had nothing but good experiences there.
They schedule and keep appointments (not that "bring it in, leave it here, and we'll eventually get around to it and then we'll call you when it's done" B.S.)
Depending on the type of job/repair, the customer can wait for the work to be done right then.
Cost is comparable to or lower than other places.

Nice folks too!
KAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 01:08 PM   #8

I have given up on the local dealers for RV Service in the Northern Virginia Area. I use RV Service LLC (www.rvservicellc.com) He will come to you or have you meet at his shop which is near 66 and 81
ETCTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 12:24 PM   #9

We use Atlantic RV service in Culpeper. Great shop. They do not do any chassis/engine work; only coach items and bodywork.
mpincentralva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 08:56 PM   #10

Looking for RV service in Northern VA

I would run not walk from Reines RV in Manasass. We bought our first rig from them and had a good experience as far as sales, but service is a whole different story.
Our RV sat for a month with them doing nothing after finding a copper hose leaking propane. Then when I called the GM Doug he did me a HUGE favor by sending a tech to Home Depot a week before our spring trip to buy the three foot span of copper hose....
What a great guy right? NO, they had it for a month plus now so how come they couldn't get the part? Then to add to that Home Depot is less than 100 yards from the dealer...
Fast forward to this past week and I have a vacuum pump on my toilet fail. $10 part but comes is a $20 kit with parts I don't need, go see Doug, he can't sell me one of the pumps off the three floor models he has on the floor because when you buy a toilet there I guess they pull it off the floor and install it... no Doug says it's about time to pull the part, ok Doug it's two clamps that have to be squeezed, I'll buy the part your staff said they could overnight, so you're less than 24 hrs without it, plus your get the extra parts, good deal for the dealer right???? Nope "it doesn't work that way" says Doug, that would be a "bad business decision", ummm not sure how free parts for you at my cost is a bad decision, but thanks Doug I took your staffs advice after your were a jerk, and went to Restless Wheels, got the part installed in five minutes and on my way.
Don't use Reines, Doug has been there forever and as a result their customer service has been at the bottom of the industry about the same amount of time....
Run don't walk to anywhere but this dump.
ChuckandJennr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 09:27 PM   #11

if the distance is do-able for you, I'd recommend Keystone, we went there from eastern NC for our 2015 Micro Lite 25KS and would again, good experience and great people, .....

Keystone RV Center: RV Dealer | Jayco, Flagstaff, Coachmen, Sunseeker New and Used Campers

fella10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 06:19 AM   #12

Atlantic RV in Culpepper[emoji106]
kayakerfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 06:51 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by fella10 View Post
if the distance is do-able for you, I'd recommend Keystone, we went there from eastern NC for our 2015 Micro Lite 25KS and would again, good experience and great people, .....

Keystone RV Center: RV Dealer | Jayco, Flagstaff, Coachmen, Sunseeker New and Used Campers
This is the type of RV Dealership others should try to Emulate! Class operation and they even have a Campground! Youroo!!

Tags
service