Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-25-2017, 02:41 PM   #1

Thumbs up MHS2GO in Grand Rapids, MI

My best half and I finally picked up our brand new 2018 Forester 2291S on 23 June, 2017. I have been talking back and fourth with Mike Fleser for the better part of almost 18 months about different models and brands. Not once did he ignore a call or text, even on the weekends. We signed the purchase order on 17 March, 2017 and Mike was within 5 days on his guestimate of final build/paint and deliver to MHS2GO.

We set of to MI. from Huntsville, AL. Thursday, nervously in a 1-way rental car, not knowing what to expect and fingers crossed all would be in order and we would be driving the coach home Friday after PDI and signing paperwork. Mike was gracious enough to even give a referal for a nearby hotel! We got up and met Mike @ the dealership @ 8:45 am as agreed and were greeted by a "Congratulations Mr & Mrs A***" billboard as we walked into the showroom. After introductions Mike handed us off to Kevin who was our personal delivery tech an we were led out to their delivery bay to see our coach! Kevin took his time and gave us a really comprehensive walk around taking the time to show and explain everything. He answered all my questions and repeated most of his replies to my wife, as she was taking notes. The only thing he wasn't sure of was loading the MyRV app on my wife's cell phone. I crawled around under,over and inside double checking anything and everything I had read here and experienced during our Christmas 2016 rental. Everything looked great and functioned as advertised ! Our financing was already in place and the paperwork part was painless and correct!! During the paperwork part I brought up the MyRV app and as soon as we returned to the coach Tripp and Kevin were waiting inside with a tablet to get the app installed and operational on my wife's phone. Tripp's a millenial and Kevin's like me (Dislikes technology.) Tripp cracked up @ my flip-phone and at the same time downloaded the app and had it working in minutes. He explained everything about the app and showed us where all the MyRV infor was located in the coach, in case I decide to go 4G. We unloaded our stuff from the rental and Mike was then nice enough to show me to the rental car return @ the airport and return me to the dealership. Can't say enough about how we were treated. No car dealership BS or hidden stuff. We left the dealership with a full tank of gas, LP tank was full. The coach was detailed inside and out! Mike even warned us about sawdust and stuff from construction so we wouldn't worry. The coach had 151 miles on it when we left about 1pm EST Friday and almost 800 miles after we got home @ 4am Saturday morning. It took about 350 miles for the suspension to settle and after that it drove pretty well. Great dealership folks!!!

We also met another very happy couple who were picking up their 2018 Forester 31??. The are fulltimers and also from Washington State, as I am originally. They flew in and save significally more than their $500.00 airfare buying from MHS2GO vs. Palsbo RV in Seattle. They also bought from Mike.
TnG2291 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 10:49 PM   #2

Glad to hear a great experience. We bought from there last year and nothing but good things to say. Would buy from again.
JLud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 04:41 PM   #3

We had a similar experience with MHS2GO. Bought from Mike Fleser. Big savings vs Spokane WA prices even with cost of the airline ticket and hotel. Did our walk thru with Kevin. Wished I'd taken notes. Only later did we realize his overwhelming the walk thru is. Info overload! Luckily all the manuals are easily accessed. And this forum has been a great help. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from MHS2GO again.
Old 06-30-2017, 08:15 PM   #4

Same here. We bought our 2017 Isata 3 from Mike last August after GOSHEN and can't say enough good things. We will be back in two years when we upgrade to a Berkshire
Full Time in the Summer, soon
Part Time in the Winter
Days Camped, Not Enough
CZNEDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 08:22 AM   #5

We had a very present experience at mhs2go. Mike Fleser made the sales deal go smoothly. Kevin did and awesome job with our walk through,he is so patient. Tripp was very helpful as well. I told Tripp to pack his bags because I was taking him with us to help with the technology stuff,lol. Even after we got back home and had questions they answered our calls promptly and with respect.
lacrawgator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 12:49 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacrawgator View Post
We had a very present experience at mhs2go. Mike Fleser made the sales deal go smoothly. Kevin did and awesome job with our walk through,he is so patient. Tripp was very helpful as well. I told Tripp to pack his bags because I was taking him with us to help with the technology stuff,lol. Even after we got back home and had questions they answered our calls promptly and with respect.
Are you the fulltimers we met from Polsbo ? Good to knoe the will pick-up the phone!
TnG2291 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 01:41 PM   #7

not from Polsbo

we are not from Polsbo and are not full timers. We are newbies
lacrawgator is offline   Reply With Quote