Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-10-2019, 09:00 AM   #1

Northgate RV - Ringgold, GA

We just purchased our RV from Northgate RV in Ringgold, GA and had a great experience. No high pressure or trying to sell us the moon in add-ons. After selecting our trailer and putting down a deposit, our salesperson, Emily, spent the next two weeks answering my questions and taking care of my requests with a great attitude.

The delivery/walk-through went as scheduled and without us feeling rushed AT ALL. We were in and out in about 2 hours which is what was scheduled. Our walk-through tech made sure we understood everything and answered all our questions. If I asked something he didn't know, he said so and found out the answer.

We haven't had to use the service department yet, but in the days prior to our delivery, I stopped by to discuss a couple of customizations I wanted to do. The service manager along with one of his techs spent just under an hour discussing the ideas with me and giving me suggestions, ideas, and advice knowing full well that I would be doing the modifications myself.

If that is an indication of typical service, then I should be pleased with any needed service.

I wish I had come here for my first RV purchase last year. Keep up the good work, Northgate!

Ok, now it's time to camp.
Brenwol1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 11:06 AM   #2

Glad to hear they haven't changed in the last 6 years. I spent some time with them but they didn't have what I wanted so I purchased in S.C. but they were great to this first timer with a lot of information and pretty much everything you described.

P.S. I lived in Ringgold, Ga. at the time

2014 Grey Wolf 21RR
jd50i is offline   Reply With Quote