Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-25-2020, 08:48 PM   #1

RV Dynasty Bunker Hill Indiana

we just purchased a new 2019 Sabre 31IKT cobalt from them. this is the 4th RV we have purchased over 29 years of marriage from different parts of the IS. Alaska, Florida, amd California and now here in Indiana where we have settled . Anyhow they were the best by far to deal with, great prices, great customer care and the service people have been wonderful with the new B&W Companion hitch install. i cannot say enough how these folks have been and how they have treated us.
rbrushaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 08:53 PM   #2

I lived in Bunker Hill in 88 - 89 then moved on base. Good you found a dealer you can trust. We bought our first TT this year and it took looking at 4 dealers to find the right one. Avalon in Medina OH.

KE8SDQ
Ryan-OH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 09:26 PM   #3

we were never stationed here, i retired out of Eielson Alaska- 21 years and other then Alaska only two stateside assignments (dyess Tx for 11 months and Eglin Florida 4 years)
Old 05-25-2020, 09:29 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan-OH View Post
I lived in Bunker Hill in 88 - 89 then moved on base. Good you found a dealer you can trust. We bought our first TT this year and it took looking at 4 dealers to find the right one. Avalon in Medina OH.
finding one you can trust is hard, with our travels and visits to a lot of dealers we feel good about those "feelings" you get when dealing with people...we felt with one dealer years ago who taught us a lesson and that guy thank God is out of business
Old 05-26-2020, 02:07 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbrushaber View Post
we were never stationed here, i retired out of Eielson Alaska- 21 years and other then Alaska only two stateside assignments (dyess Tx for 11 months and Eglin Florida 4 years)
Grissom was the longest I stayed at any one base. I was at 8 bases never grew roots until I retired lol I was at Eglin for a couple years, sort of a let down (off base wise) since I moved there from Iraklion AS Crete Greece.

KE8SDQ
Old 05-26-2020, 07:12 AM   #6

Quote:
Grissom was the longest I stayed at any one base. I was at 8 bases never grew roots until I retired lol I was at Eglin for a couple years, sort of a let down (off base wise) since I moved there from Iraklion AS Crete Greece.
I was at Incirlik (87-91) before Eglin then left Eglin for Lajes then Eielson where i stayed for my longest time...I was a Military Working Dog handler
Old 05-27-2020, 12:31 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbrushaber View Post
I was at Incirlik (87-91) before Eglin then left Eglin for Lajes then Eielson where i stayed for my longest time...I was a Military Working Dog handler
That's interesting, I was an SP (78 - 84) for 6 years before retraining into AGE. In SP school I tried out for dog handler but they said my voice was wrong. I worked campers at Malmstrom, then base security in Greece then Eglin.

Lajes had to be a great assignment. One of my co-workers was there, one of the few places I never hear anything bad about. Did you go to the Grissom Air Show last year?

KE8SDQ
Old 05-27-2020, 06:07 AM   #8

Quote:
That's interesting, I was an SP (78 - 84) for 6 years before retraining into AGE. In SP school I tried out for dog handler but they said my voice was wrong. I worked campers at Malmstrom, then base security in Greece then Eglin.

Lajes had to be a great assignment. One of my co-workers was there, one of the few places I never hear anything bad about. Did you go to the Grissom Air Show last year?
Lajes was the best assignment for a family as there were not exercises allowed, couldn't carry M16s, i had only one thing i hated was you had to give 30 day notice and get written permission, except for emergencies to take the MWDs out of the kennel area.
no we were not able, my current job has me on the road 200 plus nights a year, well not this year so far 😷 but we want to go when we have a change and there is one around us

Tags
bunk