Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-15-2019, 04:55 PM   #1

RV Value Mart - Manheim PA

This spring after about a 15+ year hiatus we decided to get back into the RV life. After we decided on a basic needs in regard to layout, trailer weight, price, etc. we set out on our mission to now see if they made what we wanted. It of course started on the internet searching for the best fit for our wants and desires. To shorten the story we found two units that we liked at RV Value Mart, however one was in Manheim and the other in Lititz. The salesman in Lititz was very nice and spent time with us discussing our needs and what would fit in them. He then sent us on our way to see the other one and even called ahead so that someone would meet us at the door. Again this was a great guy and no pressure at all to buy. Told us to go home and think about it. I went back two day later to look at it again and measure the pass thru door size and some other things. They told me just to go ahead and come back if I had any questions. Well the next day we pulled the trigger and are very happy with our Apex Ultra Lite and the way we were treated by everyone there.

2020 Apex Ultra Lite 215RBK
retiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 05:38 PM   #2

I like to hear good experiences from people like this so I am going to add just a bit. I was speaking to one of the rv value Mart salesmen at the Allentown ag Hall rv show. He was very nice and even continued having a conversation even after we came to the conclusion that they did not offer or could order a rv that met my wants at his lot. Very nice people to deal with, but then again so was Jr over at keystone rv center in greencastle pa where I bought my current trailer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiree View Post
This spring after about a 15+ year hiatus we decided to get back into the RV life. After we decided on a basic needs in regard to layout, trailer weight, price, etc. we set out on our mission to now see if they made what we wanted. It of course started on the internet searching for the best fit for our wants and desires. To shorten the story we found two units that we liked at RV Value Mart, however one was in Manheim and the other in Lititz. The salesman in Lititz was very nice and spent time with us discussing our needs and what would fit in them. He then sent us on our way to see the other one and even called ahead so that someone would meet us at the door. Again this was a great guy and no pressure at all to buy. Told us to go home and think about it. I went back two day later to look at it again and measure the pass thru door size and some other things. They told me just to go ahead and come back if I had any questions. Well the next day we pulled the trigger and are very happy with our Apex Ultra Lite and the way we were treated by everyone there.
Old 11-12-2019, 11:03 AM   #3

RV Value mart

100% agree with everything that has been said. We met Lester, owne,r at the Hershey PA show this September. Talk about NO PRESSURE. It was a wonderful experience. While there looking at the FR products RV value mart had, we met Derrick the FR rep. I know over the 3 days we were there we spoke to all of them for 2 to 3 hrs. While at their table signing the papers Brian the finance guy pulled our credit, called someone and got us what we thought was a really good rate. NEXT day he called us back and told us he had gotten us another 1/4% better. This was a full % point better than what we could have gotten on our own at our bank. Great people to deal with.
jhudson13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 09:57 AM   #4

We started our search at RV Value Mart in Lititz, didn't find what we were looking for, were sent to the Manheim location and eventually purchased our Wolf Pup at the Willow Street location. Last week I used the drive through winterization option at Manheim and was in/out in about 1/2 hour. I am scheduled to go back to Willow Street in December to have some warranty issues addressed that were put on hold until the camping season was over.
Heatheroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 04:31 PM   #5

Arlin at Willow Street took great care of my wife and I. Easy to work with, great on follow up warranty work, not pushy, etc. Best of all, their list price was $10k less than anyone else in the country.
hinkle_e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 09:06 AM   #6

It is nice to hear that there are not pushy salespeople out there. My wife and I are in the market to purchase our first and will definitely be checking out RV Value Mart.
Newbie50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 10:42 AM   #7

I would also like to add that RV Value Mart has agreed to offer us donation for some door prizes for the Brass Ring Rally next year!!! Support your local dealers.
dblr is offline   Reply With Quote