Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-23-2014, 08:35 PM   #21

I liked Chad. He was very knowledgeable and quite nice.
cstover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 10:30 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Computer Nerd View Post
Do you have a salesman you recommend from RVW? The only one I'm familiar with is Kelly because he's done most of their Sandpiper YouTube videos.
Sorry for taking so long to respond- no Internet while on our Thanksgiving camping trip. Kelly Tussing is the person I've always dealt with, but my understanding is that he is now the Sales Manager, so you will likely end up having to deal with someone else. BTW, just ordered a new Puma 31-BHSS a couple weeks ago from RVW.
dustman_stx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 02:30 PM   #23
RVWholesalers Representative

dustman_stx thank you for your kind words and for your continued business it is greatly appreciated. Remember I am here should you ever need anything! David
Old 01-06-2015, 02:44 PM   #24

I found them to be very nice, but I didn't buy from them since the price they quoted me was only good if I financed with them.

This would be OK if they are competitive with your local financing, but they didn't present the best deal for me. Sorry to break up the lovefest.

Too bad, because I hate my stinkin' local dealer.
woozy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 02:46 PM   #25

woozy, we always can still take care of you whether you finance with us or not. We simply can give a larger discount if you finance because we pass the bank kickback to the customer. You don't have to finance, you just get a lower discount. Hope that makes sense. Contact me personally and I will take care of you! David
Old 02-09-2015, 10:24 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddurnell View Post
harpman, we have a huge RVW Nationwide Service Network and a RVW Canadian Service Network to take care of our customers. Simply put, before you buy from RVWholesalers we can tell you the exact place that will do your repairs in your area. We have never in 17 years not been able to get a customer serviced. Let me know if you have any additional questions- Thanks- David
David,
We are in the market for a new 2015 Cedar Creek 34RL. A major concern in buying out of state is service after the sale and warranty issue repairs.
Is there a resource we can use to look up who/where your network service provider is for Colorado Springs, CO?
CORattler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 08:36 AM   #27

CORattler, we can give you that information over the phone. I can also email the information to you if you would like. I promise I am not being difficult I would love to post it on here for everyone to see! You can reach me at ddurnell@rvwholesalers.com Just let me know which method you prefer. 877-877-4494 Thanks for reaching out! David
Old 02-11-2015, 03:49 PM   #28

FYI, CORattler.

RVWholesalers is not a Cedar Creek dealer, but there are other wholesale RV dealers that do carry the line. You should search for one online and be sure to take any dealer's claims regarding another dealership with a grain of salt. I've been in the industry for 14 years, and have worked with and for various RV dealers around the country, so I know there is stiff competition between the major players in market. Especially when making your purchase from online wholesalers.
Old 02-11-2015, 04:16 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddurnell View Post
dustman_stx thank you for your kind words and for your continued business it is greatly appreciated. Remember I am here should you ever need anything! David

Old 02-11-2015, 04:18 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared Finnegan View Post
FYI, CORattler.

RVWholesalers is not a Cedar Creek dealer, but there are other wholesale RV dealers that do carry the line. You should search for one online and be sure to take any dealer's claims regarding another dealership with a grain of salt. I've been in the industry for 14 years, and have worked with and for various RV dealers around the country, so I know there is stiff competition between the major players in market. Especially when making your purchase from online wholesalers.
I still recommend contacting RVW as it is very likely they carry a VERY similar model- if not identical. Remember that there will be multiple lines with pretty much the same features, floorplans and amenities just with different stickers on them.
Old 02-12-2015, 09:02 AM   #31

Jared, good to see you on here! I have missed talking to you since you left RVWholesalers and went to your current employer. Hope all is well! David
Old 02-12-2015, 09:03 AM   #32

CoRattler did you receive the email from our warranty department? Thanks again for contacting us. David