Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-01-2014, 09:44 PM   #1
Old Fella

RV Wholesalers

We have finally taken delivery of our Roo 23SS and I will be writing more on that when we eventually get back home to Ft Myers FL.
If anyone is considering purchasing from RVW, don't hesitate, we have no regrets purchasing from them and can't speak highly enough of David Durnell, a man of integrity who will make sure that your experience is positive. Of course as with all large corporations there will always be employees who drop the ball, however David will do what is necessary to make it right.

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
Aussiecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 08:11 AM   #2
RVWholesalers Representative

Aussiecat, it was truly a pleasure meeting you and your wife, what great people you are! Thank you for your business and the kind words, we are here should you ever need anything. Thank you again- David Durnell
Old 09-04-2014, 08:24 AM   #3

Ordered my 12K Equal-i-zer hitch from them, very happy with their online sales.
Old 09-17-2014, 10:29 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiecat View Post
We have finally taken delivery of our Roo 23SS and I will be writing more on that when we eventually get back home to Ft Myers FL.
If anyone is considering purchasing from RVW, don't hesitate, we have no regrets purchasing from them and can't speak highly enough of David Durnell, a man of integrity who will make sure that your experience is positive. Of course as with all large corporations there will always be employees who drop the ball, however David will do what is necessary to make it right.

+1. Between my family, my mother, and my in-laws, we've purchased 4 campers from RVW in the past 3 years and have nothing but good things to say about them. And, as you can see, Mr. Durnell frequents the forums and makes sure everyone is taken care of. One of the best places by far to order parts from, too. I was very nervous when purchasing the first rig- we do live 1000 miles from the dealership. Definitely glad I took the plunge now, though. We've saved a TON of money over local dealers and have gotten better customer service than what is common from many of the dealers in my area as well.
dustman_stx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 10:41 AM   #5

Very nice. So nice to hear of positive reviews from customers of the wholesalers. Other dealers want to make them out to be fast talking cheap car salesmen. Glad you have a wonderful experience.

2015 HW296
2006 HW256 (previous pup)
2013 Chevy Tahoe
Equalizer WDH 10000#
vinmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 08:29 PM   #6

Thank you all for your business and we are glad to have you a part of the RVW Family!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Forest River Forums mobile app
BradJacksonRVW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 01:30 PM   #7

Biggest question I have if there is a problem or something that needs fixed where do you take it...I'm on my third travel trailer ...last one I bought in February...so far I've had to take it back to the dealer 4 times
Old 09-22-2014, 08:34 AM   #8

harpman, we have a huge RVW Nationwide Service Network and a RVW Canadian Service Network to take care of our customers. Simply put, before you buy from RVWholesalers we can tell you the exact place that will do your repairs in your area. We have never in 17 years not been able to get a customer serviced. Let me know if you have any additional questions- Thanks- David
Old 09-22-2014, 11:32 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddurnell View Post
harpman, we have a huge RVW Nationwide Service Network and a RVW Canadian Service Network to take care of our customers. Simply put, before you buy from RVWholesalers we can tell you the exact place that will do your repairs in your area. We have never in 17 years not been able to get a customer serviced. Let me know if you have any additional questions- Thanks- David

Thanks David ...that's helpful information

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
Old 10-28-2014, 03:27 PM   #10

offroad, thank you for your business and for taking the time to post about a positive experience with our company. I always greatly appreciate people taking the time to post! Thanks again- David
Old 10-28-2014, 03:49 PM   #11

x2 on the equalizer hitch, ordered it on a Friday morning, arrived at my house on Monday. I'll be checking RVW before I buy other parts from now on.
Old 11-12-2014, 02:34 PM   #12

Flagstaffer, thank you for your business and for taking the time to put a positive post on here. Both are greatly appreciated- David
Old 11-15-2014, 10:59 AM   #13

We've been looking at RV Wholesalers to order/purchase a new Sandpiper. We have a Sandpiper dealer here in town, which makes me feel a little guilty for looking at RVW which is about 300 miles away. But the prospect of saving $1000 or more is tempting. Again my question is about service when we (God forbid) have problems.
Computer Nerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 11:17 AM   #14

We're 800 miles away and purchased march of 13. It's been great! We saved 7K over our local dealer, who is 100 miles away. Warranty work last winter was set up by rvw's warranty guy, Brad Jackson, and we just took the rig to the dealer, about 60 miles. (This dealer didn't carry our brand ). Today I'm emptying the Sabre out as it needs to back to the factory this time. Again, rvw has been very helpful in lining it up for us.
If I was only saving $1000 on a $35k camper, I may stay local if that dealer has a good service Rep.
jtstromsburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 11:21 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Computer Nerd View Post
We've been looking at RV Wholesalers to order/purchase a new Sandpiper. We have a Sandpiper dealer here in town, which makes me feel a little guilty for looking at RVW which is about 300 miles away. But the prospect of saving $1000 or more is tempting. Again my question is about service when we (God forbid) have problems.
Thank you for your interest in our company, the great part about purchasing a unit from us is with our Nationwide Service Network we can get you service no matter where you live or travel. We have a fully staffed Customer Service department and all you need to do is give us a call if you have a issue and we will be glad to get you taken care of.

Thanks
Old 11-15-2014, 11:23 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtstromsburg View Post
We're 800 miles away and purchased march of 13. It's been great! We saved 7K over our local dealer, who is 100 miles away. Warranty work last winter was set up by rvw's warranty guy, Brad Jackson, and we just took the rig to the dealer, about 60 miles. (This dealer didn't carry our brand ). Today I'm emptying the Sabre out as it needs to back to the factory this time. Again, rvw has been very helpful in lining it up for us.
If I was only saving $1000 on a $35k camper, I may stay local if that dealer has a good service Rep.
Thanks Joel, I will follow up with Gary on Monday and see where things are at on this.
Old 11-17-2014, 01:46 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Computer Nerd View Post
If I wasn't going to have good customer service with RVW, then I can justify spending the extra money to go local. That isn't the case, however. RVW not only offers customer service FAR superior to the majority of dealers I've been to, but they also beat the prices. Over the past 3.5 years, I've had pretty extensive dealings with RVW. These are not guys that just run you through like cattle and couldn't care less if they have to deal with you again. They offer great prices, take care of you after the sale and take care of their customers. You shouldn't feel guilty at all about doing business with RVW- IMHO opinion you'll have a hard time finding a local dealer that will even come close to doing business with the integrity and ethic they do. I think I've said it before, but if you search the forums, the few incidents involving RVW you'll find are addressed by the owner. Try finding another dealer responding to complaints a forum in an attempt to make sure EVERY customer is happy.
dustman_stx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 02:51 PM   #18
TJB

We got our RV from RV. Wholesalers 2yrs. ago , we travel a lot and Brad Jackson has always been able to get our Columbus repaired if we had a problem. If we would have had a local dealer it would had been harder to gotten it fixed. Would buy from them again because of price and the service and trust that I have with them because of Brad Jackson and David Darnell.
TJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 08:04 PM   #19
Old Fella

I fully endorse the above. They will do the right thing by you and go the extra mile. We live in Florida and we wouldn't hesitate to drive to Ohio.

Aussiecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 08:18 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustman_stx View Post
If I wasn't going to have good customer service with RVW, then I can justify spending the extra money to go local. That isn't the case, however. RVW not only offers customer service FAR superior to the majority of dealers I've been to, but they also beat the prices. Over the past 3.5 years, I've had pretty extensive dealings with RVW. These are not guys that just run you through like cattle and couldn't care less if they have to deal with you again. They offer great prices, take care of you after the sale and take care of their customers. You shouldn't feel guilty at all about doing business with RVW- IMHO opinion you'll have a hard time finding a local dealer that will even come close to doing business with the integrity and ethic they do. I think I've said it before, but if you search the forums, the few incidents involving RVW you'll find are addressed by the owner. Try finding another dealer responding to complaints a forum in an attempt to make sure EVERY customer is happy.

Do you have a salesman you recommend from RVW? The only one I'm familiar with is Kelly because he's done most of their Sandpiper YouTube videos.
Computer Nerd is offline   Reply With Quote