Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-07-2021, 11:30 AM   #1

RVWholesaler (Nathan)

I have nothing but the absolute highest praise for the responsiveness, willingness to work with a camper, information provision, and price negotiation with this absolute standout dealership: Nathan at RVWholesalers in Lakeview, OH.

This fine gent provided the quintessential positive sales experience, and I unequivocally recommend working with him. Nathan is an honorable salesguy, and will do everything to comfort you, earn your business and give you confidence to buy from RVW.

I ultimately ended up ordering from RVW finally joining the Forest River family as a brand new RV'er, with anticipated delivery in May. Nathan, thank you, friend. Delivery date simply can't come soon enough.

You can read a more detailed post about my buying experience over in the Roo forum.
15kBTU AC; 12v fridge; 1kW roof-mounted solar panels; 80 amp MPPT charge controller; 3,500w pure sine wave inverter; 30a automatic transfer switch; MicroAir EasyStart, 600ah Chins LiFePo; Honda EU2200i (with Hutch Mountain propane conversion kit) gathering dust in the storage unit.
Rhumblefish is offline   Reply With Quote