Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-11-2014, 11:52 AM   #1

6 point levers

When I hit auto level it errors out and says out of stroke but none of the jacks are even close.

Do I need to hard reset? And if so how do I?
Rmk2001800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 11:29 AM   #2

Mine was giving me the same codes and I ended up finding out that it was wired backwards. The left front and right rear jacks were coming up with I tried to retract the left side. I swapped out the rear jack wires and mine work great now.

I called lippert and they were awesome to work with and spent lots of time on the phone trouble shooting the issues with me.

You can hit the front and left jack buttons at the same time and it should issolate the left front. Do the same with the right side. This would let you at least know that the front is wired correctly. If that is the case you can focus just on the back jacks. It does have 2 wires on each plug so be sure if you move wires around to move both.
Pirates55 is offline   Reply With Quote