Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-15-2019, 08:35 AM   #1

contact at Ford River for parts

Can someone tell me who is the contact at Ford River for parts. I have a Palomino Columbus
monde48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 08:56 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by monde48 View Post
Can someone tell me who is the contact at Ford River for parts. I have a Palomino Columbus
Yes most Divisions of Forest River will ship by UPS or Fed X they use Interstates thus No need to "Ford Rivers" most of the time! Youroo!!
Old 12-15-2019, 09:16 AM   #3

Thanks for the reply. What I'm trying to do is find out how to contact somebody at Forest River. The Palomino division. Once again, thanks
Old 12-15-2019, 09:24 AM   #4

Quote:
Thanks for the reply. What I'm trying to do is find out how to contact somebody at Forest River. The Palomino division. Once again, thanks

Try this, I still haven’t figured out how to upload entire pdf from Tapatalk. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1289.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	227.6 KB
ID:	220599
RAMMIN_TIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 09:34 AM   #5

Thank you, thank you. That is what I'm looking for. Hopefully I can get the part I need, which is to slide panel in the screen door
Old 12-15-2019, 09:52 AM   #6

Quote:
Thank you, thank you. That is what I'm looking for. Hopefully I can get the part I need, which is to slide panel in the screen door

No problem, it has been very helpful to me [emoji3]
RAMMIN_TIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 09:02 AM   #7

Did you ever locate a new panel? I want to get one that has the "push button" to push the level down and release the door. Like the Lippert slide, they don't come in size the my Columbus requires.
thor492001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 09:45 AM   #8
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor492001 View Post
Did you ever locate a new panel? I want to get one that has the "push button" to push the level down and release the door. Like the Lippert slide, they don't come in size the my Columbus requires.
Based on this thread, they only make one size. It does have an alternative solution though.

http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...er-172623.html
Iwritecode is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 10:25 AM   #9

I had one of those on my last camper. Didn't work that well after time. Thanks though. It crazy that no one has one like Lippert's for a 12". You think Lippert would have one, seems easy to make a bigger one. I bought one and was going to get a bigger piece of plexiglass, but it looked like the push button would break if I tried to take it apart.
thor492001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ford, parts