Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-26-2021, 07:49 PM   #1

New to me 2018 Puma 32dbks, I have a few questions.

First post here but had the account for a while. I just purchased my new to me 2018 Palomino Puma 32dbks, and so far I love the features and layout of it. I do have a could questions I could use some help with.

Firstly it was equipped with the outdoor bumper mount grill. The previous owners lost the grill, but the mount is still there. Does anyone know how to get a new grill that will readily attach to the mount that's there.

Secondly it has an electric awning. Our previous tt had an electric awning and when it was raining we could adjust the pitch of the awning by simply pulling down on one side. The new tt awning does not work that way. If there any way of adjusting its pitch to shed water in either direction.

I'm sure I will have plenty more questions in the future. Thanks in advance for any help.
06carolinadiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 09:53 AM   #2

To the top for a little help
06carolinadiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 10:10 AM   #3

did you loosen the 2 black knobs on vertical rail? then pull down and retighten to hold angle position . it will open and close with knobs tight.
Thomas ho is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
puma, questions