I got her done today. She is all wired, labeled and back together. I ditched the scotch lock as ordered
. I didn't have any AC at the storage yard so I used a butt connector for now. When I bring it to the house next time I will solder the connections at the radio.
Well this thread has 125 posts, not bad. I think the only other topics that would gleam as much interest is if I started one about "the best trailer tires" or the "build quality of the rigs". I think I will pass on both of those
All kidding aside, I know many time we don't see the conclusions of these issues so wanted to post a final note and once again thank all of you for the assistance getting this fixed.
I wish you all a Happy Holiday and New year. Be safe out these on the road in 2019 and honk when you pass me.
I will be back in touch when I have my next issue. I know that wont be too long from now.
2013 Ford F-350 SD Diesel, 4X4, Crew Cab, Lariat
Sabre 2014 32RCTS, Pullrite Superglide 2900 18K