Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-21-2014, 03:21 PM   #1

QBOK Landing Gear Issue(s)

Took our QBok up to our seasonal site this past weekend. We got it all loaded up with our gear and supplies. I started lowering the front landing jacks and it just stopped. I did some random troubleshooting and couldn't find any lose wires etc. I called up my dealer and they ran me through a couple of other things to try. The final option was to try the wireless remote. BINGO that worked. In addition to the front landing jacks the rear stabilizer and power awning also didn't work with the dedicated switches. However all of them work with the remote. The dealer mentioned a solenoid that might have gone bad or disconnected. With the dealers instruction we removed a number of panels and were not able to locate this solenoid. I was able to get the trailer hooked up and delivered to our site and everything works just fine with the remote. I'd like to try to find this solenoid and just replace it without having to take the trailer into the dealer.

I was curious if anyone else had this issue and if they could point me in the right direction as to where to look for this thing.

Thank you all in advance.

EC
Ericc57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 07:36 PM   #2

I think this has been discussed before. There has been an issue with the panels going bad.
Old 04-21-2014, 11:23 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmerinwi View Post
I think this has been discussed before. There has been an issue with the panels going bad.

I searched forum and didn't see anything. I'll try again. Thanks for the heads up

EC
Ericc57 is offline   Reply With Quote