Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-31-2012, 03:30 PM   #1

Sabre 34TBOK-6 it has ARRIVED!!

So, build completion date was 3/26......I took my truck to my awesome dealer Norman Campers in Marietta, GA today to have the fifth wheel hitch installed and i was hoping to see the my camper if it had arrived yet. Of course when I dropped the truck off it wasn't there, (which I didn't expect it to be yet, but hey wishful thinking). I left the dealer and got 1 mile down the road and guess what I saw coming from the other direction? A Sabre fifth wheel, as it passed I looked very hard and sure enough there it was being pulled in by the transporter. I busted a U-turn right fast and followed it into the dealer. Boy what timing, huh? The dealer setup it up right fast, let us look at it and take some pictures....they are going to PDI it and we are set to pick it up Thursday and leave from the dealer and go camping!!!

The dealer couldn't believe how fast it got here, the ship ticket was marked as "HOT Presold Unit" so apparently that put it toward the front of the line.

Pics at link below.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1136063...62297627385554
cerwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 04:38 PM   #2
H2oski

CONGRATS!!!! We puchased ours at Norman Campers also. Great people.
(LA) Lower Alabama
h20ski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 05:10 PM   #3

Congrats, very nice!!! Still waiting for 'the call' from our dealer. Did it come in as a '12 or '13?
Wiscampsin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 06:26 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by h20ski View Post
CONGRATS!!!! We puchased ours at Norman Campers also. Great people.
Oh cool, Yes Tim is a great guy and I would recommend anyone to do business with him!
Old 03-31-2012, 06:28 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiscampsin View Post
Congrats, very nice!!! Still waiting for 'the call' from our dealer. Did it come in as a '12 or '13?
Thanks we are SO excited!! It came in as a '13.