Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-02-2012, 08:52 AM   #1
Here to Help

Sabre Forum Members: THANK YOU!

I've been moved to post this thread.

In the last month I've enjoyed more than ever helping Sabre owners. When problems have arose, each of you have been kind in asking for help. There has been a level of respect by all members that you can't find in the world today. It seems that Sabre owners understand that I'm here to help and I didn't PERSONALLY make the product have a failure. I know it's hard to not attack me when you have frustrations with your unit.

Each of you are helping make our product better.

This forum truly makes a bad day better for me!
Thanks.
SabreSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 09:02 AM   #2
H2oski

Sabersam

I want you to know that even though I haven't had to contact you I have learned alot from your posting and helping others on this forum. I think you have set the standard when it comes to factory support and I thank you for assisting Sabre customers.
(LA) Lower Alabama
h20ski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:53 AM   #3
Always Learning

I can definitely tell you that I greatly appreciate your help, responsiveness and knowledge about everything we throw at you. It's wonderful having a forum and a factory rep connection so readily available!

Thank you!
Old 08-02-2012, 12:09 PM   #4

I dont even have a (Saber) but I appreciate your input and help! Youroo!!
youroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 12:18 PM   #5

SabreSam,
Most companies that offer products and services to the public will also speak of their Customer Service...and to promote ease of access will usually provide a link on their corprate websites. (I've used those alot myself)... But I know there is a big difference between an anominous link on web site and warm contact with a real person.

While Forest River and Palomino might boast of their "Superior Customer Service", it is you who show up here on this forum 24/7 puttiing your own skin in the game.

We may not always get the answers we want, but we always get an answer. Even though we can't see it, for most of us, you are the corporate face of Sabre. I only hope Forest River/Palomino understand what you do for them.

You are the one who ultimately "Sold" us on Sabren by anwering our long list or pre-purchase questions at a local RV show and here on this forum.

I, for one, am glad to know you and appreciate the time you spend here monitoring this forum and responding to our issues.
SimchaSabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 12:31 PM   #6
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

I have to say Sam had helped me tremendously for things he didn't have to!
He has answered or got me answers on every question I have posed to him.
Sam is very professional and courteous.

I have to say THANK YOU for your due diligence and being there for us palomino/sabre owners..

If and when I purchase a new unit again it will most certainly be another sabre for these reasons.

Ron
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 12:32 PM   #7
Camper Less Camping

Well said...Thanks for all your "free" time with all our questions! This is an invaluable service.

Old 08-02-2012, 03:48 PM   #8

Like the above posters I appreciate you going out of your way to read and respond on this forum. You truly understand what customer service is all about.
Wiscampsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 04:02 PM   #9
Site Team - Lou

Having been accused in the past at wanting to bear FRs children; I think you know where I stand when it comes to company reps who actually CARE about their customers after the sale.

My biggest gripe (and the reason I became active (some say overactive) on this site) has always been dealers and RV maintenance techs that treat you as their personal bank accounts.

I have the highest regard for people in the business and just plain campers who come here trying only to help others enjoy this hobby (heck, life style).

Kudos...
Herk7769 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 04:09 PM   #10
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by herk7769
Having been accused in the past at wanting to bear FRs children; I think you know where I stand when it comes to company reps who actually CARE about their customers after the sale.

My biggest gripe (and the reason I became active (some say overactive) on this site) has always been dealers and RV maintenance techs that treat you as their personal bank accounts.

I have the highest regard for people in the business and just plain campers who come here trying only to help others enjoy this hobby (heck, life style).

Kudos...
If u and fr did have babies................... would fr have to start a new line?
Herkaliner?
Lol!
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 05:34 AM   #11

After previously owning two other brands of fifth wheel's, I am proud to have purchased a Sabre. SabreSam is one of the reasons I know I made the correct choice. Thanks for being there for us.

ret2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 10:09 PM   #12

Thanks!

Yes, thanks for being here!
Old 10-12-2012, 09:57 AM   #13

Thanks Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabreSam View Post
I've been moved to post this thread.

In the last month I've enjoyed more than ever helping Sabre owners. When problems have arose, each of you have been kind in asking for help. There has been a level of respect by all members that you can't find in the world today. It seems that Sabre owners understand that I'm here to help and I didn't PERSONALLY make the product have a failure. I know it's hard to not attack me when you have frustrations with your unit.

Each of you are helping make our product better.

This forum truly makes a bad day better for me!
Thanks.
Sam

I purchased and had delivered a 2013 Saber 34tbok 5Th wheel from
Funtime/Funtown RV in Texas and when it arrived it had PROBLEMS and I was told by the selling dealer since I was over a 1000 miles away just go through warranty. I have been working with Lazy Days in Tucson,AZ and FR on fixing the problems. In the meantime I have been reading and following you're advice and help to other FR owners or possible owners out here.
Lazy days is not a warranty shop for FR, So I was told by FR but if that is were I would like it to be fixed then FR told me they would work with them to repair the unit. I was given the choice by FR to return the unit.
Thanks to you and ALL of the people out here, DW and I have decided to receive the same year and make Saber. FR is going to have Lazy days do a walk through with us. Thank you for being out here and thanks to all of the others for sharing there problems so we all can learn for them.

Ron
RONN is offline   Reply With Quote