The 1st issue was a recall for tire clearance. There wasn't enough height between the tire and wheel well. The recall would install a lift kit. The dealer found that the lift kit had been installed at the factory but the clearance was still not adequate. It was determined that the wrong axles were installed so it had to go back to Michigan. Unfortunately this happened in the middle of winter and as you may know, they use a lot of salt. That's a whole other story.
So it was gone for 3 months. When it came home, we were in the process of reloading our personals, slides out of course, and it started to rain. I'm not sure which got more wet, the ground outside or my dinette, couch and floor. Water was pouring in. Apparently to do the axles, the slides had to come out and they didn't recaulk the front slide when it went back in. Palomino overnighted me 4 tubes of each kind of caulk they use with detailed instructions on where to do it. They also extended the warranty for the slides in the event that any water damage occurred. I believe they gave me another year. We took it back to the dealer and they removed the slide checked it. They had it for 3 months as well.
The Lippert Smart Jack was another issue. They would leak and short out. The 1st time, it extended my jack to the max height which forced my rear stabilizers to self retract. Luckily they were not damaged. The 2nd time (new jack), the jack retracted itself, leaving the front stabilizers holding all the weight. Jack #3 seems to be working fine.
On both slides, there is a spring to hold up the wiring. They both broke, leaving the wires drooping while the slides are in. The front one was actually a broken screw. I drilled it out and replaced the screw. The rear slide, I need to get a new spring. It broke in half.
Stuff happens! I'm still happy with it. I think Palomino and the selling dealer did what was expected to make it right.
The rust on the frame from it going back to Michigan in the winter...
I'm working on it.
I don't remember what model TV mount we purchased. It was $25 at Wally World. It didn't have enough of an offset to hit the stud. I'll see if I can get a picture of the frame I built tomorrow and post it. I'm sure there's a better way, but it worked.
We haven't had any issues with dirt in the floor vents. But we also keep a Dirt Devil SimpliStik onboard. $30 @ Home Depot. The cord is long enough when plugged in next to the stove to vacuum almost the entire trailer. Ours has a day bed in the bunk room and there is about a 6" piece of carpet it can't get.
Speaking of the bunk room; there is 1 floor vent for heat and 1 ceiling duct for AC. These do not supply well. We keep a small space heater onboard for the colder nights and a small box fan with the door left open for warmer nights.
There is a heat vent in the bathroom on the side of the sink cabinet. This works very well. There is no AC duct. I'm considering upgrading the exhaust fan to something a little more powerful. The bathroom gets quite warm in the Summer months.