Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-23-2015, 04:17 PM   #41

does anyone if a rear ladder for a 2015 Solarie 267bhsk can be installed I'm getting conflicting info from Solaire
vrrgd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 05:55 PM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrrgd View Post
does anyone if a rear ladder for a 2015 Solarie 267bhsk can be installed I'm getting conflicting info from Solaire
I have asked my dealer and he said he thinks so. When I ordered it I didn't get it but he told me he could later. When I get back from the beach be is going to find out. I do know that when we look at a 2014 solaire that he had it did have one on it. But I was told that they will have to contact forest river first.
danielabram71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 07:19 PM   #43

I had my dealer contact is rep was not blocked for Ladder I contacted solaire tech and he sent prints showing blocks I'm not sure so I gave the prints to the service mgr wer I purchased the TT
vrrgd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 07:41 PM   #44

As fast as they whip these things together, I'd be inclined to believe that if any of that model is blocked for ladder support, they all are. I doubt seriously that they have a stack of blocked rear walls, and a stack of unblocked walls...
schrederman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
quality