Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-02-2015, 09:52 AM   #1

Helpful Links

Hello all! I work in the Forest River Marketing Department. Some of my responsibilities are to keep up with what's going on in the forums and out on the web, as well as social media.

Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority and we want to be sure everyone knows about some resources we have available on our websites to help answer common questions.

(The links I have provided are for Forest River RV. Coachmen, Prime Time, Dynamax, Palomino and Shasta have the same information available on their respective sites.)

• Our owners manuals are available online and as smartphone and tablet apps. While not specific to any one model, they include videos and manuals for many of our component parts that are extremely helpful. You can also download the manuals in PDF format for use when not online.
  • How-To Videos are available on our websites. These include professionally-produced videos from Forest River, as well as from our component manufacturers on topics ranging from winterizing your unit to emptying holding tanks, to slide-out operation.
  • Contact information for sales and service people from each division is available on our website so that you can directly contact the right person to answer your questions.
I'll be happy to provide help in locating the right resources and putting you in contact with the right people to answer your questions. Please send me a private message with any direct questions.
esimmons12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 08:19 PM   #2
2015 Patriot 26BH

Thanks for the post!
Camper_Dan is offline   Reply With Quote