RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×

Old 02-04-2017, 09:45 AM   #101

Well guys the 45's are now sold out as well so if you need a 45 or 65 I guess its wait until the new models come out.
Old 02-04-2017, 11:54 PM   #102

Not sure there will be any new models. Yeti just won their lawsuit against RTIC. Haven't seen the settlement details yet, but they could be serious.
prestonj12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 11:56 PM   #103
RND

I picked up the lunch box since it was also on sale. Couldn't beat the price.
2012 Polaris Sportsman 500
2009 Yamaha Yz250f
RND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 02:48 AM   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by prestonj12 View Post
Not sure there will be any new models. Yeti just won their lawsuit against RTIC. Haven't seen the settlement details yet, but they could be serious.

Serious maybe, but I think there will be new models, a couple cut and pastes from RTIC's FB page.

"RTIC IS VERY PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE AN AGREEMENT REACHED WITH YETI
RTIC, the leading direct to consumer online retailer of premium coolers and drinkware announces that it has entered into a settlement agreement with YETI today for the purpose of avoiding the additional costs and uncertainty of continued litigation. The dispute has been amicably resolved and as part of the agreement, RTIC has agreed to redesign only those products involved in the dispute.
As part of the Agreement, RTIC is precluded from commenting further, but RTIC is very pleased with the settlement and considers it a win.
RTIC had previously announced last month changes to its 2017 product lines and expects to rollout new products and updated existing products starting in early Spring. RTIC will continue to operate as normal selling all the RTIC brand of products keeping true to its promise to deliver "Over Built – Not Over Priced" products to all its RTIC fans & customers.
About RTIC
RTIC is the leading direct to consumer online retailer of premium coolers and drinkware. It was founded by twin brothers John and Jim Jacobsen and has generated almost 1.5 million followers on Facebook since shipping its first cooler in September 2015 and now employs over 100 people. RTIC is based in the Houston suburb of Cypress and owns fulfilment centers in Houston, Atlanta, Chicago, Harrisburg & Fresno occupying over 300,000 square feet of space."

And

"RTIC’s 2017 Products Line to be Rolled Out on or before May 1, 2017.
RTIC is excited to announce more details on the Company’s rollout of its new 2017 product line.
The Company plans to sell its remaining 2016 Models for the next few months and then launch our 2017 Models on or before May 1, 2017, in time for the summer season. We will continue to offer on our website many items at a discount of up to 30%, while supplies last. Upon the launch of the 2017 Summer Product Line, we will return to our regular everyday low pricing, keeping true to our promise to deliver "Over Built – Not Over Priced" products.
RTIC’s new product line will have the same high level of quality and will include new and highly desired features:
• Our coolers will include a Dual Drain Plug System which will allow easier operation. The new coolers will include two drain plugs. An oversized drain plug on one side of the cooler to allow faster and easier draining and a standard size drain plug on the other side with an integrated vacuum relief valve to allow easier opening of the cooler lid by reducing the pressure inside the cooler when the plug is pressed.
• The RTIC 20 will now include a molded-in divider slot inside the cooler to allow you to easily separate and organize your contents. • Our tumblers will have a new more modern look allowing them to fit more cup holders while maintaining their extraordinary insulating properties of keeping drinks cold for up to 60 hours.
• Our bottles will allow you to have great filtered water when you want it utilizing the all new RTIC integrated filtration system giving you healthier, great-tasting water. All our filters and containers will be BPA-free and remove contaminants and unpleasant odors.
New Products:
Products Coming in Summer 2017 include a 145 quart cooler, the new laser etched logo, the light blue cooler, the RTIC Water Resistant Duffle Bag, Tall Boy, V-Shape Stackable Pint Tumblers, Water Bottles, a 40 oz. Tumbler, New cup holder friendly Handles, Food Containers, Additional Sport Bottles and the exclusive RTIC Water Filtration System for select RTIC drink ware.
So, keep an eye out for the many new and exciting products coming in the Summer 2017!
Thanks again for your support. We appreciate all our customers and fans."

The link to updates.
https://www.rticcoolers.com/updates

Thanks again TURBS for starting this thread........I like this company.
Mr Havercamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 12:45 PM   #105
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Havercamp View Post
Serious maybe, but I think there will be new models, a couple cut and pastes from RTIC's FB page.

"RTIC IS VERY PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE AN AGREEMENT REACHED WITH YETI
RTIC, the leading direct to consumer online retailer of premium coolers and drinkware announces that it has entered into a settlement agreement with YETI today for the purpose of avoiding the additional costs and uncertainty of continued litigation. The dispute has been amicably resolved and as part of the agreement, RTIC has agreed to redesign only those products involved in the dispute.
As part of the Agreement, RTIC is precluded from commenting further, but RTIC is very pleased with the settlement and considers it a win.
RTIC had previously announced last month changes to its 2017 product lines and expects to rollout new products and updated existing products starting in early Spring. RTIC will continue to operate as normal selling all the RTIC brand of products keeping true to its promise to deliver "Over Built – Not Over Priced" products to all its RTIC fans & customers.
About RTIC
RTIC is the leading direct to consumer online retailer of premium coolers and drinkware. It was founded by twin brothers John and Jim Jacobsen and has generated almost 1.5 million followers on Facebook since shipping its first cooler in September 2015 and now employs over 100 people. RTIC is based in the Houston suburb of Cypress and owns fulfilment centers in Houston, Atlanta, Chicago, Harrisburg & Fresno occupying over 300,000 square feet of space."

And

"RTIC’s 2017 Products Line to be Rolled Out on or before May 1, 2017.
RTIC is excited to announce more details on the Company’s rollout of its new 2017 product line.
The Company plans to sell its remaining 2016 Models for the next few months and then launch our 2017 Models on or before May 1, 2017, in time for the summer season. We will continue to offer on our website many items at a discount of up to 30%, while supplies last. Upon the launch of the 2017 Summer Product Line, we will return to our regular everyday low pricing, keeping true to our promise to deliver "Over Built – Not Over Priced" products.
RTIC’s new product line will have the same high level of quality and will include new and highly desired features:
• Our coolers will include a Dual Drain Plug System which will allow easier operation. The new coolers will include two drain plugs. An oversized drain plug on one side of the cooler to allow faster and easier draining and a standard size drain plug on the other side with an integrated vacuum relief valve to allow easier opening of the cooler lid by reducing the pressure inside the cooler when the plug is pressed.
• The RTIC 20 will now include a molded-in divider slot inside the cooler to allow you to easily separate and organize your contents. • Our tumblers will have a new more modern look allowing them to fit more cup holders while maintaining their extraordinary insulating properties of keeping drinks cold for up to 60 hours.
• Our bottles will allow you to have great filtered water when you want it utilizing the all new RTIC integrated filtration system giving you healthier, great-tasting water. All our filters and containers will be BPA-free and remove contaminants and unpleasant odors.
New Products:
Products Coming in Summer 2017 include a 145 quart cooler, the new laser etched logo, the light blue cooler, the RTIC Water Resistant Duffle Bag, Tall Boy, V-Shape Stackable Pint Tumblers, Water Bottles, a 40 oz. Tumbler, New cup holder friendly Handles, Food Containers, Additional Sport Bottles and the exclusive RTIC Water Filtration System for select RTIC drink ware.
So, keep an eye out for the many new and exciting products coming in the Summer 2017!
Thanks again for your support. We appreciate all our customers and fans."

The link to updates.
https://www.rticcoolers.com/updates

Thanks again TURBS for starting this thread........I like this company.

Your welcome, however you know what this means right?

We'll all have to have one of the new models!
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 08:04 PM   #106
Oklahoma Proud

Yep thanks turbs!
We ordered a 45 and a case of 30oz tumblers that we're going to powder coat
MillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 10:36 PM   #107
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerTime View Post
Yep thanks turbs!
We ordered a 45 and a case of 30oz tumblers that we're going to powder coat

Old 02-06-2017, 05:01 PM   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBS View Post
IMO rtic has great customer service, call them Monday and they will take care of it.
RTIC customer service is great. I sent them a video of the squeaky lid when closed and they sent me a RMA. They said they have no more on the internet but plenty for RMAs.

They must have a great UPS discount to not open everyone up and inspect prior to shipping.

The other great thing is that they handled the RMA direct even though I ordered through Amazon.

Thanks for all of your feedback.
Berkdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 05:18 PM   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berkdawg View Post
RTIC customer service is great. I sent them a video of the squeaky lid when closed and they sent me a RMA. They said they have no more on the internet but plenty for RMAs.

They must have a great UPS discount to not open everyone up and inspect prior to shipping.

The other great thing is that they handled the RMA direct even though I ordered through Amazon.

Thanks for all of your feedback.
Was the lid warped or the cooler just not molded properly? I have seen some videos about warped lids on these and even on some Yetis. Once tbe lid warps tbe seal is of course not flush. I hope ya get a good one this time.
Old 02-06-2017, 05:33 PM   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crabman View Post
Was the lid warped or the cooler just not molded properly? I have seen some videos about warped lids on these and even on some Yetis. Once tbe lid warps tbe seal is of course not flush. I hope ya get a good one this time.
I put levels across the lid and could not find major warping. My guess is the the gasket groove was off a little from manufacturing or the lid is not mounted correctly.

I asked for it to be inspected prior to shipping so fingers are crossed.
Berkdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 10:32 AM   #111

Well Big Brown truck stopped by last night and left my goodies.

the driver said just in my area he delivers 3 - 4 boxes from RTIC every week

Miles 6450
Super8mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 12:32 PM   #112
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super8mm View Post
Well Big Brown truck stopped by last night and left my goodies.

the driver said just in my area he delivers 3 - 4 boxes from RTIC every week

You won't be disappointed
Old 02-07-2017, 01:02 PM   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBS View Post
You won't be disappointed
I dont think I will be, very good quality and those 2 big bottles will hold a lot of coffee for out Scottish Festivals. We normally get there before the vendors so there are a bunch of grumps until they get their coffee

Thank you Sir for turning us all on to this
Miles 6450
Super8mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 01:26 PM   #114

Rtic 65 back in stock.....now waiting on new sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
born in Texas.... live in Arkansas
Iwannacamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 07:51 PM   #115
Oklahoma Proud

We received our 45 and case of tumblers today.
I took comparison pics to our old square igloo. I had been wanting comparison pics, but all you could find was againt yeti it seemed.
So heres some pics if someone else needs them...maybe....new app update.

Edit... ok so now i can't add pics, i could a couple days ago....
Old 02-07-2017, 07:55 PM   #116
Oklahoma Proud

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170207_183816.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	129418Click image for larger version

Name:	20170207_183836.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	129419Click image for larger version

Name:	20170207_183846.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	129420
Ok, so i guess i had the image editing on, turned it off and it works fine.
Old 02-08-2017, 03:57 AM   #117

The 45 arrived Monday............My marriage may be over............I think I need a 20 also?
Mr Havercamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 10:06 AM   #118
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Havercamp View Post
The 45 arrived Monday............My marriage may be over............I think I need a 20 also?

I have 2 20's they are very handy for quick short term social gatherings.
Also love my 30 soft side for work, drinks and lunch fits great!
Old 02-08-2017, 03:35 PM   #119
Broken Toe

How to tell if you have a cooler problem:

1) Do you have more than one of the exact same cooler?

2) Have you ever bought a cooler you really didn't need, just because it was on sale?

3) Do you have coolers that you have never used?

4) Do you balk at paying $100 for a vacuum cleaner, but will drop $250 on a cooler at the drop of a hat?

5) Are your friends getting tired of hearing how long your ice lasts?

6) Are you on a first name basis with anyone at a cooler company?

7) Have you ever had a heated arugument with someone over cooler brands?

8) Does cooler color really matter to you?

9) when you see a guy with an inferior $30 WalMart cooler, do you just quietly think "what a tool..."?

10) Do you take cooler advice from a guy with more coolers than any 3 friends of yours put together?

If you answer 'yes' to more than 4 of those... I got some bad news for ya.

Tim

"Camper" 2016
Rockwood Signature Ultralite 8329ss
"Casper" 2017 Ram 2500 Laramie Diesel
..ProPride 3P Hitch - "Yeah. It's worth it."
Cowracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 03:39 PM   #120

There a lot of sicknesses out there. I have mine too. Not a sickness, but a disease none the less...buying something and finding one you already bought because you forgot you owned one. DW tells me that occasionally...usually small items thank the Lord.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
born in Texas.... live in Arkansas
Iwannacamp is offline   Reply With Quote