Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-16-2021, 09:34 AM   #41

Just to mention this. I have found that google maps is the most reliable source as I have found that the Flying J App and web site are not always accurate. In a few cases I have had to call the station to be sure.

Also if you are in Utah and Arizona, Maverik has a few stations with RV fuel lanes: Page, AZ, Monticello, Utah, and Holbrook, AZ. They offer a .02 cent discount. I called a couple of them to verify. However, I believe that tractor trailers can share the lanes as diesel is offered as well.
mkanyak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2021, 09:50 AM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007matman View Post
Going to need to check that out. Thanks!

Looks like you need to have a card to log in.

The new app is called Open Roads, it’s new.
I know I had to sign up for the app and was invited to load a few days later. I can see all the fuel stops and prices without login. But I need to login to see my savings and account.
Old 03-16-2021, 10:24 AM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homebrew View Post
The new app is called Open Roads, it’s new.
I know I had to sign up for the app and was invited to load a few days later. I can see all the fuel stops and prices without login. But I need to login to see my savings and account.
Thank you! The "TSD Open Roads" app. Found it. perfect.
007matman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2021, 10:57 AM   #44

All set up! Wow.. gonna use this on our next trip. I was a little disappointed that there wasn't a stop nearby that qualified but will definitely save us some money on our longer trips.

I live NE of metro Atlanta.. no large truck stops around us.
007matman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2021, 06:04 PM   #45

RV Freindly - Not

The list that was referenced in posting #1 indicated that the Flying J at exit 49 on I-70 in Missouri had RV lanes and parking. Not so for gas. No dedicated lanes and the pumps are perpendicular to the building. Did not see any RV parking either unless it's with the trucks in the back of the building.
I was able to maneuver with a 34 ft 5th wheel, but they were not busy at the time.
Old 05-16-2021, 01:21 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaster 84 View Post
The list that was referenced in posting #1 indicated that the Flying J at exit 49 on I-70 in Missouri had RV lanes and parking. Not so for gas. No dedicated lanes and the pumps are perpendicular to the building. Did not see any RV parking either unless it's with the trucks in the back of the building.
I was able to maneuver with a 34 ft 5th wheel, but they were not busy at the time.

From what I recall after stopping here several times.
The 'RV Lanes' also had 'Gas Fuel Pumps', along with Diesel Fuel pumps in the same 'pump'. (North Side, closest to the Interstate. The 'RV' parking is 'mixed' with the Semis AND there is a area on the South side of the building that I have seen many RVs parked together.

2013 Forest River Salem Hemisphere SBT312QBUD

2001 CrewCab F-250 7.3 PowerStroke Diesel
SuperChip, BTS transmission, 6.0 Trans Cooler
Brother Les is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fuel