Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-27-2018, 09:10 AM   #1

God, I hate photobucket

Ive never even used there service but I cant even put into words how much a loath this company. They've taken literally, millions of Terabytes of data from the internet and rendered it useless all for the love of the dollar....greed.

As I search and surf, I am constantly bombarded by useless posts, blogs and broken links that used to contain very useful information. Now they only contain a reminder of what used to be and who is responsible.

Click image for larger version

Name:	photobucket.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	182.8 KB
ID:	166325

Ok, rant over.
Finster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 09:19 AM   #2
Censored Member

I’m with you there brother. I visit a forum of users who take trips on cruise ships and write trip reports and reviews complete with pictures. Photobucket has disabled a ton of those photos because the users won’t pay the ransom. Yes, Photobucket sucks.
ManlyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 09:25 AM   #3

Agreed, I hadn't logged into my bucket account in a long time, logged in the other day and it made my head hurt. So much BS ads and crap, then a pop up survey "would you recommend Photobucket to a friend" with a 1-10 scoring option. I quickly clicked on 1-Not at all

No camper, currently
polishdon is offline   Reply With Quote