Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2018, 11:33 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
bubbles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 5,269
It still happens and can be prevented

This happened Saturday 30 Dec, 2017. It's meant as a reminder to not defeat those warning devices we all have in our units. Take it for what it is. It was a Father, son and grandfather.

Carbon monoxide blamed for deaths of 3 Central Texas hunters. Authorities in Central Texas say three relatives on a hunting trip are believed to have died of carbon monoxide poisoning inside a box trailer that was converted into a cabin. ... He says there was no way for the poisonous fumes from the heaters to escape
bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
vent

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:38 PM.