Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2012, 07:12 AM   #21
Trailer Trash
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: MN
Posts: 608
To be taxed as a permanant structure, doesn't the city/county it is located in have to provide "basic services" such as in a mobile home park? This is not the case in RV parks as the only service provided is by the RV park owners.

IF you are in a RV camground permananty and do not move it, why would you need to pay annual license fee/tabs. That fee is a road use tax. If you are not on the road, you do not pay the tax. This is simular to a boat. Do you buy tabs for your boat trailer if you don't drive it on the road?
joelek is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:55 AM.