RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×

Old 10-22-2020, 08:51 AM   #1

Mobile RV No show

Our Atwood furnace quit working this past weekend. I contacted a service that we have used twice before via text asking for help. They responded immediately and I replied. After that, I tried texting, calling, and even email to schedule a date and time to come out.

Finally, 2 days later I did get a call. They scheduled to come out the next day. I told them I would be there.

They never showed up. I waited, and tried an hour and a half later to contact them. I attempted several times more - nothing

Ok, perhaps they were held up on another call. I can understand that. However, despite trying to contact them - no one returned my text telling me they were held up. Finally, I left for home 4 hours later, I live about about an hour away.

I am really confused. We had them twice before and they did great work!

I checked their reviews and found that they have done this before to customers.
Unfortunately, being a seasonal camper, I have no vehicle to tow to a dealership.

I feel strongly that no business should treat their customers this way. I am looking for suggestions on what I can do now. File complaints, etc

I am currently looking for another mobile RV service.

Thanks,
rdv1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 11:30 AM   #2
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdv1978 View Post
Our Atwood furnace quit working this past weekend. I contacted a service that we have used twice before via text asking for help. They responded immediately and I replied. After that, I tried texting, calling, and even email to schedule a date and time to come out.

Finally, 2 days later I did get a call. They scheduled to come out the next day. I told them I would be there.

They never showed up. I waited, and tried an hour and a half later to contact them. I attempted several times more - nothing

Ok, perhaps they were held up on another call. I can understand that. However, despite trying to contact them - no one returned my text telling me they were held up. Finally, I left for home 4 hours later, I live about about an hour away.

I am really confused. We had them twice before and they did great work!

I checked their reviews and found that they have done this before to customers.
Unfortunately, being a seasonal camper, I have no vehicle to tow to a dealership.

I feel strongly that no business should treat their customers this way. I am looking for suggestions on what I can do now. File complaints, etc

I am currently looking for another mobile RV service.

Thanks,
Other than leaving a review like the other customers did and finding another business to do the work, there's really not much you can do.

The owners will run their business they way they want and if they run it bad enough they won't have a business to run anymore.
Iwritecode is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
show