Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-06-2014, 10:30 PM   #21
NELA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ependydad View Post
My daughter had oral Versed ONCE. She was the most hilarious drunk 6 or 7 year old. Problem was- it didn't wear off for a good 18 hours.

She's gotten it via IV every time since. Let's her sleep and wears off as she wakes up.
Mine is always via IV. I get these procedures, plus epidurals, several times a year. Last month the Versed hit me MUCH harder than usual. Docs advised DH to stay home with me all day, instead of the normal routine of bringing me home, staying with me for a couple of hours then going to work.

I was told when I walked it appeared I was *slinging* each leg way out front to take a step.

Oh, and it also works like truth serum on me. I'm thinking of asking for a pre-procedure ball gag installation.

Almost got kicked out of Oschner's in N.O. years ago while on Versed for a Right Heart Cath procedure. DH almost had to separate me and the doctor. Doc's fault...I swear...he P'd me O!

Versed+me = no filter..... wasn't pretty. /snark

If age is a state of mind, and I've lost my mind, I'm AGELESS, right?
Give me 40 acres and I'll turn this rig around:
Flagstaff 5er 2014 8528 IKWS, Platinum Package, Regency Interior "Buffy"
F250 Super Duty 2013 Tuxedo Black "Biff"
Days camped 2014: 30
Weezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 10:34 PM   #22
Professional Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by B47 View Post
About the "extra freebie" you found. It was probably left behind by a worker.

That's exactly why most aircraft mechanics don't put their initials or names on their hand tools - makes it easy to ID who owns that tool that was left behind and caused some aircraft comportment to jam up or cause some engine FOD ( Foreign Object Damage).
Not this time. I got a thingy with my camper. It came in it's own plastic bag, in the same drawer with the TP holder, towel bars, and some other item that I
forget what it was...

Here's a picture of MY thingy:
wrvond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 10:44 PM   #23
Professional Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weezer View Post
But we got a free starter kit both with both RV purchases. That kit includes a hose, which we don't use anyway.

We use a Rhino.

OK, so now I know that's a useless piece that we can toss.
I use a Rhino also. But I have a blue-boy that I'm going to make a cheap hose for. Wally-world sells hoses without fittings for very little money.
You might reconsider tossing your thingy. It could come in handy one day!

BTW - the thingy comes from the manufacturer, the starter kit comes from the dealer.
wrvond is offline   Reply With Quote