Forest River Forums

Forest River Forums (https://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/)
-   The Rally Zone | F.R.O.G. Events (https://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/f211/)
-   -   Florida F.R.O.G. Rally 2016 (https://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/f211/florida-f-r-o-g-rally-2016-a-103223.html)

CampingGator 03-21-2016 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RKNOLA (Post 1137689)
It sounds like fun! We will see how the work schedule works out, but hopefully we can join y'all! Please keep us posted on rally info as it becomes available.
Thanks

Great! We had two other couples from Louisiana join us at the September rally, as well as a Lazy Days rally earlier this month. We would love for you to come,

campbuzz98 03-21-2016 10:47 PM

I just picked up my new camper on Saturday and this would be a great opportunity for our first frog rally. My wife and I can't wait to get the details for registering and meet frog members.

CampingGator 03-22-2016 12:58 PM

Williston Crossings does not want us to call to reserve our sites until sometime in April. They are very busy with the seasonal snowbirds right now. They will call me to let me know when we can have everyone start making their reservations and I will in turn let you know. Thank you for your understanding! I just wanted to get this advertised early so folks can start planning.

aceinspp 03-24-2016 07:06 AM

Well struck out again. DW had made other arrangements about a week prior to your posting and I was not aware of it.:mad: So guess we try for next year if you have another. Later RJD

CampingGator 03-24-2016 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aceinspp (Post 1140163)
Well struck out again. DW had made other arrangements about a week prior to your posting and I was not aware of it.:mad: So guess we try for next year if you have another. Later RJD

Well, I am disappointed you can't make it again! If your other plans fall through, then please reconsider.

Mars 03-24-2016 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CampingGator (Post 1133979)
Forest River Owners Group. The rally is open to anyone who owns a Forest River product. There is information on many of the rallies under the link on this forum and there is a separate Forest River Owners Group website that you can join.

Thanks, I'm still new around here.
Sounds interesting. We have never been to a big rally but we have attended some group camping with other RV groups. I have an annual work related conference I attend around that week. I might be able to go from conference to camping ;). Will keep an eye out on this topic.

aceinspp 03-24-2016 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CampingGator (Post 1140186)
Well, I am disappointed you can't make it again! If your other plans fall through, then please reconsider.

Will do. Just my luck day late dollar short:D Later RJD

Tfort 04-05-2016 11:46 AM

I am going to try and make it to this one. We live in the Leesburg area so it's a close one for us and is just one more good excuse to go camping. Sounds like fun and looking forward to meeting everyone.


2000 F250 CC 4x4 7.3L diesel

15 Salem Hemisphere Lite356QB

B D HOWie 04-06-2016 02:38 PM

Adding this to our calendar.
We just registered for the Goshen rally. Our first.
Paul and Mary

CampingGator 04-06-2016 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mars (Post 1140216)
Thanks, I'm still new around here.
Sounds interesting. We have never been to a big rally but we have attended some group camping with other RV groups. I have an annual work related conference I attend around that week. I might be able to go from conference to camping ;). Will keep an eye out on this topic.

Please do keep an eye out! I hope you can make it!

CampingGator 04-06-2016 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tfort (Post 1153608)
I am going to try and make it to this one. We live in the Leesburg area so it's a close one for us and is just one more good excuse to go camping. Sounds like fun and looking forward to meeting everyone.


2000 F250 CC 4x4 7.3L diesel

15 Salem Hemisphere Lite356QB

I'm glad you are planning to attend! We have a Hemisphere too.

CampingGator 04-06-2016 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B D HOWie (Post 1155004)
Adding this to our calendar.
We just registered for the Goshen rally. Our first.
Paul and Mary

I've never been to Goshen. We will be a lot smaller rally than that! We had a lot of fun last September and it was small enough that we really were able to make some friendships. I am glad you are considering attending!

compman69 04-06-2016 10:42 PM

This sounds like a good time, I'm going to goshen so I hope I can make this one since it's right in the back yard! Met a lot of great new friends at lazy days!

RusLwt001 04-08-2016 03:47 PM

My wife and I would really like to attend this event. We live just outside Atlanta. I notice on the FROG website there is still no update to registration. Any ideas when to expect we can register? Thanks and I look forward to meeting everyone.

RusLwt001 04-08-2016 06:01 PM

Camping gator --- where do we register for this event? I don't see the opportunity to register on the Frog site or here. Is it open yet? Should we call the campground? Please advise. Thank you.

CampingGator 04-08-2016 06:20 PM

Please do not call the campground yet. This is their busy season and the woman who oversees the rally's will call me when she is ready to start taking reservations. There should be no problem in getting a site. I will notify you on both this site and the FROG site when she gives the ok. Hang in there!!

RusLwt001 04-08-2016 08:10 PM

Thank you.

Tfort 04-09-2016 09:32 PM

Do I need to be a F.R.O.G. member to attend this event?


2000 F250 CC 4x4 7.3L diesel

15 Salem Hemisphere Lite356QB

Herk7769 04-10-2016 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tfort (Post 1158973)
Do I need to be a F.R.O.G. member to attend this event?


2000 F250 CC 4x4 7.3L diesel

15 Salem Hemisphere Lite356QB

Yes, it is a FROG Rally.

FROG is Forest River. Thus you need to own a Forest River Product and join the Forest River Owners Group (free to all FR product owners) to attend one of their rallies.

CampingGator 04-10-2016 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tfort (Post 1158973)
Do I need to be a F.R.O.G. member to attend this event?


2000 F250 CC 4x4 7.3L diesel

15 Salem Hemisphere Lite356QB

It's easy to join! Just go on over to the Forest River Owners Group website and sign up. It only takes a few minutes. You will receive a newsletter from them as well. We don't check for proof, but you do need to own a Forest River product to be able to attend.

This rally was a lot of fun last year and we would love for you to attend! Hopefully we will be given the go-ahead to start registering in the next week or two. I will let everyone know.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:53 PM.