Forest River Forums

Forest River Forums (https://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/)
-   The Rally Zone | F.R.O.G. Events (https://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/f211/)
-   -   Florida F.R.O.G. Rally 2016 (https://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/f211/florida-f-r-o-g-rally-2016-a-103223.html)

RusLwt001 07-08-2016 08:30 AM

CG - Thank you for the link. We'll take a look and let you know if interested.

RusLwt001 07-08-2016 10:50 AM

CG - if enough people want to do the elephant tour you can count the two of in. My wife saw on the website she may get to ride an elephant and was instantly sold!

Life Without Whine 07-09-2016 08:29 PM

we would be in also ... maybe could go in the morning so a bit cooler???

CampingGator 07-10-2016 04:48 PM

I can contact them and see what hours they can accommodate a group. So far you have a group of four, but I'm sure there will be more that are interested.

kdunn5005 07-20-2016 09:06 AM

Just made reservation for the rally. Our first rally. In site number 461. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

CampingGator 07-20-2016 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kdunn5005 (Post 1264628)
Just made reservation for the rally. Our first rally. In site number 461. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Great! Please PM me with the names of those in your group. I need this for planning purposes. Time is getting short and the rally will be here before we know it!

CampingGator 07-20-2016 07:06 PM

If you are attending the rally in September and have not already sent me your email address, please do so. There will be information that I want to obtain from you that we don't want to put out on such a public forum. You can PM me with the information. Thank you!

bentbev 07-21-2016 08:22 PM

Walter and I love Williston and love FROG rallies. Keep us posted as we would like to join you.

Walter and Bev

2013 Flagstaff T12SC
2013 Chevrolet Silverado

CampingGator 07-21-2016 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bentbev (Post 1266422)
Walter and I love Williston and love FROG rallies. Keep us posted as we would like to join you.

Walter and Bev

2013 Flagstaff T12SC
2013 Chevrolet Silverado

Please call Williston Crossing RV Resort at 352-528-7100 to register. Be sure to tell them you are with the Florida FROG Rally. Then PM me to give me all the names in your party and what site you will be on. I am happy you want to join us!

CampingGator 07-21-2016 08:39 PM

And give me your email address as well.

CampingGator 07-24-2016 06:54 AM

We have 24 rigs signed up, which represents 49 individuals. We had 34 folks at our first rally last year, so I am pleased with the growth. There is still room for more, so if you are interested, please call Williston Crossing to make your reservation and let me know your email address, what site you will be on and the names of those in your group. You can PM the information to me so your personal information is not made public. I am looking forward to the rally and meeting all of you new folks! We had a great time last year and were able to make some lasting friendships.

pelican 07-27-2016 12:36 PM

FROGS @ Williston
 
Ann and I will be there too. I think our site is 333. Looking forward to it!
Robert

CampingGator 07-29-2016 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pelican (Post 1272510)
Ann and I will be there too. I think our site is 333. Looking forward to it!
Robert

It will be great to see you two again! I'm so glad you plan to attend!

Yalahagirl 08-01-2016 03:41 PM

I am so sorry we will miss this rally! We are newbies and haven't had an opportunity to attend yet. We have reservations to join another couple at Falling Waters SP on the 14th for a week. Will there be another one soon?

WolfWhistle 08-03-2016 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yalahagirl (Post 1277581)
I am so sorry we will miss this rally! We are newbies and haven't had an opportunity to attend yet. We have reservations to join another couple at Falling Waters SP on the 14th for a week. Will there be another one soon?

Once you've see the waters fall ... how long could that take ... bring them with you to Williston.
ww

Life Without Whine 08-04-2016 07:28 PM

Noticed Goshen is having a beer & wine tasting at the FROG event .... DH & I are definitely craft beer people (we even plan some of our camping to be near a brewery or two) ... anyone interested in this?
We host a pet play group / beer tasting at our home every now & then .... everyone brings a couple bottles & their own 4 oz glass ... and we then have some great discussions as the evening progresses .... Would be pretty easy to do with the size of this group.

CampingGator 08-05-2016 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yalahagirl (Post 1277581)
I am so sorry we will miss this rally! We are newbies and haven't had an opportunity to attend yet. We have reservations to join another couple at Falling Waters SP on the 14th for a week. Will there be another one soon?

Im sorry I have not responded sooner, but I did not have wifi reception in rural Wisconsin, where we have been vacationing.

I organized our first rally last September and have organized this one. If anyone else wants to organize another sooner than a year from now, that would be fine with me. My plan is to put together a planning committee at this year's rally so we have a variety of ideas to make the rally's enjoyable to all.

CampingGator 08-05-2016 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Life Without Whine (Post 1280891)
Noticed Goshen is having a beer & wine tasting at the FROG event .... DH & I are definitely craft beer people (we even plan some of our camping to be near a brewery or two) ... anyone interested in this?
We host a pet play group / beer tasting at our home every now & then .... everyone brings a couple bottles & their own 4 oz glass ... and we then have some great discussions as the evening progresses .... Would be pretty easy to do with the size of this group.

Yes. When I talked with Sharon a few weeks ago we decided to have a wine tasting at the Thursday night Meet 'n Greet. We can add beer to that as well.
I will get back from vacation Monday and will be making the final plans. Please give additional feedback or let me know any ideas you have so I can incorporate them before I put out the final schedule. I still need to contact the elephant place, so please let me know if you want to go with a group. I will email the itinerary to everyone, so if I don't have your email address, please send it to me.

Life Without Whine 08-06-2016 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CampingGator (Post 1281356)
I still need to contact the elephant place, so please let me know if you want to go with a group. I will email the itinerary to everyone, so if I don't have your email address, please send it to me.

Would love to see the elephants & as a group is fine ... if not then we can certainly do it on the side (we are staying an extra day)
Has anyone been to Devils Den?

RusLwt001 08-06-2016 05:00 PM

Never been to Devils Den.....looks interesting. We're up for this and elephants My wife really wants to ride an elephant.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:24 PM.