Forest River Forums

Forest River Forums (https://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/)
-   General Community Discussions (https://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/f2/)
-   -   Please Welcome another New Moderator (https://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/f2/please-welcome-another-new-moderator-1042.html)

MRimmer 10-10-2007 07:57 PM

Please Welcome another New Moderator
 
welshman599 has also been very active on our site and has contirbuted to many good threads. He has accepted the position of Moderator and will continue to help us grow this great site.


Please welcome welshman599 as a moderator and a great asset to our site.


Mike

powerboatr 10-10-2007 07:59 PM

yeah haw
congrats

:trink39:

aintgotnun 10-10-2007 08:01 PM

Hey Welsh!!

Congrats!!

Good to have ya aboard helping out!

MRimmer 10-10-2007 08:05 PM

He told me it wont take long until he pass your post count Greg.

hmmmm those buttons do funny things you know.


LOL

Mike

Hokiehall 10-10-2007 08:17 PM

Welcome to the moderating team welsh. Now you have to go to work.:HaHaHa:

welshman599 10-10-2007 08:35 PM

There's Work???? Nobody said anything about work...

Thanks all. looking forward to the free booze and campers world discounts. Or was that part a secret?

MRimmer 10-10-2007 08:37 PM

Free booze yep just be ready to catch it when I spill it!!!

Discount ABSOLUTLY!!!! Just tell them I sent you and see the look on there face and They will show you the special.


ahhhh special exit that is!


LOL

Quote:

Originally Posted by welshman599 (Post 8291)
There's Work???? Nobody said anything about work...

Thanks all. looking forward to the free booze and campers world discounts. Or was that part a secret?


welshman599 10-10-2007 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MRimmer (Post 8278)
He told me it wont take long until he pass your post count Greg.

hmmmm those buttons do funny things you know.


LOL

Mike

ok, one more time.. is it control alt 1,000,000,000, or control shift 1,000,000,000

aintgotnun 10-10-2007 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by welshman599 (Post 8296)
ok, one more time.. is it control alt 1,000,000,000, or control shift 1,000,000,000

it's a secret and you haven't been fully inducted into the order yet

welshman599 10-10-2007 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MRimmer (Post 8293)
Free booze yep just be ready to catch it when I spill it!!!

Discount ABSOLUTLY!!!! Just tell them I sent you and see the look on there face and They will show you the special.


ahhhh special exit that is!


LOL

You spill it??? man you Texans are rich!

aintgotnun 10-10-2007 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by welshman599 (Post 8299)
You spill it??? man you Texans are rich!

He ain't no Texan he's a Mississippian (sp?)

A true Texan never spills unless he has had waaaaaayy toooooo many and then it don't count! :trink39::cowboy:

MRimmer 10-10-2007 08:57 PM

hmmm this will be fun

MRimmer 10-10-2007 09:03 PM

Welshmen what are you doing with your single post?


man a mod and not posting

What is up with that?


LMAO

welshman599 10-10-2007 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by welshman599 (Post 8299)
You spill it??? man you Texans are rich!

OOps, thaought that was a Greg-remark Mike, sorry to call you a texan. I mean... best be quiet now.

aintgotnun 10-10-2007 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by welshman599 (Post 8313)
sorry to call you a texan. I mean... best be quiet now.

To be called a Texan (with a capital T mind you) is a complement of the highest regard:cowboy:

BTW.... What's up with only having a post count of 3???? Shouldn't mods be more participative ?? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!

MRimmer 10-10-2007 09:12 PM

Maybe he deleted his threads and lost his count?

hmmmm or did I play with some buttons?


LOL
Quote:

Originally Posted by aintgotnun (Post 8316)
To be called a Texan (with a capital T mind you) is a complement of the highest regard:cowboy:

BTW.... What's up with only having a post count of 3???? Shouldn't mods be more participative ?? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!


welshman599 10-10-2007 09:13 PM

What the #$%& Where'd all my friggin posts go!!!! Come on you guys, I have little enough self esteem.

MRimmer 10-10-2007 09:14 PM

Lol


Rof


Lmao

MRimmer 10-10-2007 09:15 PM

Sorry my friend I had to and been on the phone with Greg laughing.


Its back correct, Mike

Dave_Monica 10-10-2007 09:17 PM

A Canadian Moderator, eh! Site's goin to hell in a handbasket!

Seriously, congrats Welshman


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:51 PM.