Forest River Forums

Forest River Forums (https://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/)
-   Forester and Sunseeker (https://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/f15/)
-   -   RV Cover (https://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/f15/rv-cover-213956.html)

Zynnad 08-12-2020 07:08 PM

RV Cover
 
So far you have all been amazing and thank you for all the kind words and info

Now some more questions about RV cover and wheel covers....

Are there certain things I should look for when it comes to an rv cover? From my looking around they all seem to be somewhat generic in sizes so I wonder if there are aspect or options I should look for, like door access breathability etc etc

Thank you all in advance for your amazing guidance and sharing of experiences

Dan

Duckogram 08-12-2020 07:18 PM

Search R Us
 
Here is a recent thread on the subject. https://www.forestriverforums.com/fo...ml#post2375229
:signhavefun:

ChrisParise 08-12-2020 07:22 PM

Just get an Adco. They are completely adjustable and come with a tyvek roof, side vents, and openings for doors.

The most important thing to do before putting on your cover is to pad all sharp edges and points as they will eventually poke through the cover. Rain gutter ends, spouts, anti billow arms, ends of bumpers, topper ends, awning ends may or may not be an issue it depends on your unit.

Chris

007matman 08-12-2020 08:00 PM

^^ ditto ^^ the ADCO Designer w/Tyvek.

Zynnad 08-12-2020 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duckogram (Post 2389954)
Here is a recent thread on the subject. https://www.forestriverforums.com/fo...ml#post2375229
:signhavefun:

Thank you I did a search but nothing comparable

Thanks again

Zynnad 08-12-2020 10:25 PM

Thanks

Tombsy 08-12-2020 11:38 PM

Iím going to try a Goldline cover this winter.
https://eevelle.com/home/rv-covers/goldline-rv-covers/

JayArras 10-15-2020 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombsy (Post 2390095)
Iím going to try a Goldline cover this winter.
https://eevelle.com/home/rv-covers/goldline-rv-covers/


It doesn't look from their web site that they make covers for travel trailers, which is strange... Just Class A, B, C, Fifth Wheels and Toy Haulers. :confused:

ChrisParise 10-15-2020 07:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Click on this picture (not my attached picture) when on their website. They do sell TT covers.
Attachment 241285

JayArras 10-15-2020 09:18 PM

Yeah, thanks Chris! I got an email from them saying that they sell them under the name "NationalRVCovers.com".

Tombsy 10-23-2020 10:20 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hereís my Goldline cover, already covered in snow [emoji22]
Attachment 241739

Ladaca 10-23-2020 12:41 PM

Use the National RV Covers link
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JayArras (Post 2433966)
It doesn't look from their web site that they make covers for travel trailers, which is strange... Just Class A, B, C, Fifth Wheels and Toy Haulers. :confused:

https://www.nationalrvcovers.com/

They sell covers for all types and have several brands including Goldline for TTs.

Waiting delivery of a Goldline 33' Class C cover. Goldline covers have a 5 year warranty.:signhavefun:

JayArras 10-23-2020 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ladaca (Post 2438446)
https://www.nationalrvcovers.com/

They sell covers for all types and have several brands including Goldline for TTs.

Waiting delivery of a Goldline 33' Class C cover. Goldline covers have a 5 year warranty.:signhavefun:

Thanks, but I already acknowledged that above.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayArras (Post 2434143)
Yeah, thanks Chris! I got an email from them saying that they sell them under the name "NationalRVCovers.com".


Ladaca 10-23-2020 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayArras (Post 2438578)
Thanks, but I already acknowledged that above.

I just hadn't scrolled down far enough yet.:crying::trink39:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:51 PM.