Forest River Forums

Forest River Forums (https://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/)
-   Welcome Mat (https://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/f63/)
-   -   Hello (https://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/f63/hello-217437.html)

Mstout68 09-26-2020 07:54 PM

Hello
 
Greetings from Michigan. Just finished our 6th camping trip this year in our new Dynamax Isata 5. We absolutely love it. So grateful to have an RV to vacation with this year. Looking forward to getting tips and advice from fellow campers. Glad to be a part of this community. Thanks.

Chris Pastuzyn 09-26-2020 07:57 PM

Congratulations and Welcome from New Jersey, Glad you are able to get out and enjoy in these wonderful times. Safe travels.

Fun finders 09-26-2020 09:51 PM

Welcome from Winnipeg, Manitoba

TheWolfPaq82 09-26-2020 09:57 PM

Welcome from Eastern Nebraska / Northwest Missouri. Happy Travels ! :trink39:

Reverse_snowbird 09-26-2020 10:32 PM

Glad you've had a few good camping trips this year in your Isata 5.

Welcome from Texas!

jdebevec 09-27-2020 07:02 AM

Congratulations on the new I-5. Glad to hear you are putting it to good use!
Make sure to check out the Dynamax page, lots of active members there.

Mstout68 09-27-2020 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdebevec (Post 2421879)
Congratulations on the new I-5. Glad to hear you are putting it to good use!

Make sure to check out the Dynamax page, lots of active members there.



Thanks for the suggestion. Iím new to this forum and somewhat technically challenged. How do I navigate to the Dynamax page?

bikendan 09-27-2020 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mstout68 (Post 2421959)
Thanks for the suggestion. Iím new to this forum and somewhat technically challenged. How do I navigate to the Dynamax page?

The Site Team always recommends that new members check out each section of the Forum and their sub-forums.
That way you'll have a better idea where to post or do research.
All you have to do is scroll down to the Motorhome section of the Forum and you'll see the Dynamax sub-forum.

Mstout68 09-27-2020 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bikendan (Post 2422085)
The Site Team always recommends that new members check out each section of the Forum and their sub-forums.
That way you'll have a better idea where to post or do research.
All you have to do is scroll down to the Motorhome section of the Forum and you'll see the Dynamax sub-forum.



Found it - thanks so much!

CurtPutnam 09-27-2020 03:22 PM

Welcome from SoCal!
:signhavefun:

spicercars 09-30-2020 06:42 AM

Welcome from northern MN.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:04 AM.