Forest River Forums

Forest River Forums (https://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/f99/)
-   -   look what I get to work on today ! (https://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/f99/look-what-i-get-to-work-on-today-28159.html)

TURBS 03-25-2013 01:25 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Going up in second crane.
95' to the top to rig it.

Attachment 26362



Attachment 26364



Attachment 26365

TURBS 03-25-2013 01:28 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Attachment 26372



Attachment 26373

bodzcampers 03-25-2013 01:51 PM

I like the other one you posted better. It was cuter with more character.
But been there did that with the Old caddy thing in college. Had a 1970 convertible caddy that I sported with Dire Straits blaring..."That ain't working..."

dwaynerz 03-25-2013 04:34 PM

so ron... how much colder was it 95 ft in the air than on the ground? nice to see they gave you a jeep grand cherokee to safely land on, and 2 supervisors to tell you how you are not doing it correctly. hands off management i suppose.

garbonz 03-25-2013 04:40 PM

Kinda chilly up there wasn't it? It was frickin cold in Denver this morning and a foot of snow on Saturday. No camping for me.

TURBS 03-25-2013 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwaynerz (Post 333845)
so ron... how much colder was it 95 ft in the air than on the ground? nice to see they gave you a jeep grand cherokee to safely land on, and 2 supervisors to tell you how you are not doing it correctly. hands off management i suppose.

Not only did it feel colder it was ten times windier !!!! :roflblack:

Goomph 03-25-2013 04:56 PM

I could never ever do that ! I would simply faint or die or fall ....

TURBS 03-25-2013 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goomph (Post 333866)
I could never ever do that ! I would simply faint or die or fall ....

I didnt have a choice as I drew short straw ......... :roflblack: darn the luck !

dwaynerz 03-25-2013 07:17 PM

short straw or low man on the totem pole?

TURBS 03-25-2013 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwaynerz (Post 333976)
short straw or low man on the totem pole?

Both in this case as I was up against the owner and his son.......
Not much wiggle room.

kenandterry 03-25-2013 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by f1100turbo (Post 333649)
Taking our 2way tower down this morning.
I drew the short straw and had to go up in the man basket.

Attachment 26358



Attachment 26359



Attachment 26360

Isn't that an oxymoron...........sending a Turbs up in a man basket??????? :roflblack:

TURBS 03-25-2013 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenandterry (Post 334009)

Isn't that an oxymoron...........sending a Turbs up in a man basket??????? :roflblack:

Its not called a sissy basket for a reason!

kenandterry 03-25-2013 08:07 PM

You bringing the basket rig for aerial surveillance at the rally?

I mean............doesn't this group really need "someone to watch over them?"

TURBS 03-25-2013 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenandterry (Post 334025)
You bringing the basket rig for aerial surveillance at the rally?

I mean............doesn't this group really need "someone to watch over them?"

Lol yeah ME watching over all ya all's
:roflblack:

dwaynerz 03-26-2013 05:15 PM

gonna need a judging stand for golf cart antics and other adult entertainment. jus sayin :trink39:

TURBS 03-29-2013 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwaynerz (Post 334826)
gonna need a judging stand for golf cart antics and other adult entertainment. jus sayin :trink39:

Maybe.... just maybe with all the talk of wireless cameras being modded onto campers there'll be all kinds of footage if someone brings a dvr along......
Just sayin.

dwaynerz 03-29-2013 04:12 PM

somebody is going to be a youtube sensation if they aint careful ... lol

jevanb 03-31-2013 10:45 PM

lots of work
 
1 Attachment(s)
finished up 3 months of repairs and installed new engines, flew home from guatemala city to MI . stupid capt bounced and folded the nose gear, took both props and sent them into the fuselage, the wiring looked like spaghetti as the blades went thru the harness

rattleNsmoke 04-01-2013 06:20 AM

You mean 'EX-Captian'? Now line crew...*s

TURBS 04-01-2013 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rattleNsmoke (Post 338712)
You mean 'EX-Captian'? Now line crew...*s

Lol


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:59 PM.