Forest River Forums

Forest River Forums (https://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/f99/)
-   -   look what I get to work on today ! (https://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/f99/look-what-i-get-to-work-on-today-28159.html)

TURBS 08-21-2012 03:22 PM

look what I get to work on today !
 
2 Attachment(s)
Attachment 18460



Attachment 18461

OldCoot 08-21-2012 03:38 PM

Fantastic, what are you going to do to it? Wash, wax, change oil, grease, get it to start? Is it for sale?

TURBS 08-21-2012 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dunnnc

Fantastic, what are you going to do to it? Wash, wax, change oil, grease, get it to start? Is it for sale?

Get it running.
It is for sale.
Been in storage for 20 years
42, 000 miles
1960 Cadillac series 62
2 owners

OldCoot 08-21-2012 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by f1100turbo (Post 240707)
Get it running.
It is for sale.
Been in storage for 20 years
42, 000 miles
1960 Cadillac series 62
2 owners

Price? Delivered to Concord.

TURBS 08-21-2012 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dunnnc

Price? Delivered to Concord.

A lot and a lot more !

OldCoot 08-21-2012 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by f1100turbo (Post 240713)
A lot and a lot more !

Definition of "A lot" in dollars!

TURBS 08-21-2012 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dunnnc

Definition of "A lot" in dollars!

Not sure what the exchange rate is for
A lot and a lot more but I'll find out tomorrow.

EdJunior 08-21-2012 06:55 PM

Wow. What a find. My Dad used to have a '59 Cadillac. He took it to Germany (Air Force), but it kinda went to pieces over there, so there it stayed. We came back, and he ended up with a '65 Cadillac. He sure liked those Caddies!

TURBS 08-21-2012 07:04 PM

as cousin eddie would say ............. she's a beaut clark !

mike54 08-21-2012 07:29 PM

great mafia car trunk holds lots of bodies ;)

love those fins :trink39:

TURBS 08-21-2012 07:34 PM

This caddy is 19 foot 2 inches long
my crew cab short box silverado is 19 foot 8 inches long !

OldCoot 08-21-2012 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EdJunior (Post 240784)
Wow. What a find. My Dad used to have a '59 Cadillac. He took it to Germany (Air Force), but it kinda went to pieces over there, so there it stayed. We came back, and he ended up with a '65 Cadillac. He sure liked those Caddies!

Your Dad had good taste! Caddies are fine cars. DW has a old broken down 02 Deville. Gets 25-27mpg on highway and 17-20 in town. Rides and handles great.

Cowracer 08-23-2012 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by f1100turbo (Post 240791)
as cousin eddie would say ............. she's a beaut clark !


Actually, it was Clark's dad that said that line, Not Eddie. But I get the gist.

Gawd! I always wanted a finned caddy. One that seats six. comfortably. For dinner...

Tim

TURBS 08-24-2012 03:10 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Today's project 70 chevelle matching numbers big block 4 speed car

Attachment 18620



Attachment 18621



Attachment 18622

TURBS 08-24-2012 03:11 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Attachment 18623



Attachment 18624



Attachment 18625

Dave_Monica 08-27-2012 09:44 PM

Nice project, even if it's a GM. :D

Musta replaced the front suspension components...geometry looks nasty!

Dave

TURBS 08-27-2012 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave_Monica
Nice project, even if it's a GM. :D

Musta replaced the front suspension components...geometry looks nasty!

Dave

Yes it needs alignment and well everything else !

TURBS 11-02-2012 10:12 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Just never know what ole Turbs is going to be doing on a day to day basis!

Turbs

Attachment 21302

RoadTrip 11-02-2012 10:48 AM

I thought for sure we were gonna have a sale if not an outright auction! :)

OldCoot 11-02-2012 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by f1100turbo (Post 271432)
Just never know what ole Turbs is going to be doing on a day to day basis!

Turbs

Attachment 21302

Suspect Turbs never really works on anything, never see any results. :roflblack:

He just likes to show pictures of what his cohorts work on.

Rugged Brown 11-02-2012 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dunnnc (Post 271470)
Suspect Turbs never really works on anything, never see any results. :roflblack:

He just likes to show pictures of what his cohorts work on.


I always thought Turbs was a photographer..:roflblack:

OldCoot 11-02-2012 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugged Brown (Post 271475)
I always thought Turbs was a photographer..:roflblack:

I think we all (including his DW) would like to know what he actually does do.:roflblack:

Lynkage 11-02-2012 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by f1100turbo (Post 240809)
This caddy is 19 foot 2 inches long
my crew cab short box silverado is 19 foot 8 inches long !


And longer when the Airstream was attached!!:D

Wonder what the payload of the caddie was!:eek:

Lynkage 11-02-2012 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugged Brown (Post 271475)
I always thought Turbs was a photographer..:roflblack:


We have not heard differently now have we!!:roflblack:

Rugged Brown 11-02-2012 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynkage (Post 271489)
We have not heard differently now have we!!:roflblack:


He must be on a photo shoot. He probably found someone working to take their picture.

TURBS 11-02-2012 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dunnnc

Suspect Turbs never really works on anything, never see any results. :roflblack:

He just likes to show pictures of what his cohorts work on.

Lol some days?

TURBS 11-02-2012 01:45 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Attachment 21310



Attachment 21311



Attachment 21312

And I have to get this yet tonight!

Cajun Po-Boy 11-02-2012 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by f1100turbo

And I have to get this yet tonight!

Nice truck...enjoy!
Even if you don't have any camp trips scheduled, you gonna want to hitch up and just drive around town with that Duramax! :)




TURBS 11-02-2012 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragin Cajun

Nice truck...enjoy!
Even if you don't have any camp trips scheduled, you gonna want to hitch up and just drive around town with that Duramax! :)

I know right!

I purposely haven't put it away for that reason!

Timex 11-02-2012 03:44 PM

Nice PRACTICE truck!

TURBS 11-02-2012 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timex
Nice PRACTICE truck!

Ha ha if u only knew!
That's the real deal man! You need To borrow dunnnc's tri focals.

TURBS 11-20-2012 12:19 PM

2 Attachment(s)
And today's project........
Expected to last a week.



Attachment 21692



Attachment 21693

Arefbee 11-20-2012 12:28 PM

Not knowing much about snow-mobility, but guessing based on your signature, is that a skinned Cat?

TURBS 11-20-2012 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arefbee (Post 276618)
Not knowing much about snow-mobility, but guessing based on your signature, is that a skinned Cat?


That defiantly IS a skinned cat !

tunnel recall . :trink39: :signhavefun:

TURBS 11-20-2012 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugged Brown (Post 271475)
I always thought Turbs was a photographer..:roflblack:


lol your lucky I missed this ...............

man I am up by 5 am and very rarely hit the sack before 11 pm .

:trink39:

Rugged Brown 11-20-2012 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by f1100turbo (Post 276632)
lol your lucky I missed this ...............

man I am up by 5 am and very rarely hit the sack before 11 pm .

:trink39:


Sorry about that Turb. No negative connotation intended. I'm sure you must love work. I bet you can sit and watch it all day.:)

TURBS 11-20-2012 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugged Brown

Sorry about that Turb. No negative connotation intended. I'm sure you must love work. I bet you can sit and watch it all day.:)

Lol no offense taken.

Ur right I could watch things happen all day and not lift a finger!

Turbs

dwaynerz 11-20-2012 08:34 PM

Ur right I could watch things happen all day and not lift a finger!

my long lost twin :trink39:

TURBS 11-20-2012 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwaynerz (Post 276755)
Ur right I could watch things happen all day and not lift a finger!

my long lost twin :trink39:

Now if I can stay home and watch all this happen via wireless video feed id be all in ! :roflblack:

TURBS 12-29-2012 01:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Not so much what I get to work as much getting to play!
Groomed for 5 hours tonight!
There's some happy snowmobilers
Tonight!

Attachment 22573


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:53 PM.