Forest River Forums

Forest River Forums (https://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/)
-   The Rally Zone | F.R.O.G. Events (https://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/f211/)
-   -   FROG at Four - Branson Rally (https://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/f211/frog-at-four-branson-rally-80218.html)

Petunia 04-22-2015 11:08 AM

FROG at Four - Branson Rally
 
so, who all is coming to the FROG Rally in Branson this year?

FROG at Four
May 27, 2015 - May 31, 2015
ABC Campground
Branson, MO
Join with us in those thrilling days of yesteryear!
Come and tread on the hallowed ground where the first FROG event started it all! Join FROG in the beauty of spring in the Ozarks at ABC -- America's Best Campground.
Patriotic Party featuring live entertainment, snacks, soft drinks is included. Two potluck dinners. More events in the works.
Don't be left out of the excitement of food, fun, friends, and FROG!
Call ABC at 800-671-4399 & say you're with FROG for a special rate of $31 per night.
For more information call Bob Schorfheide at (918) 520-8929, or e-mail
Email: hotlapsbob@hotmail.com
www.ABC-Branson.com

Oakman and I will be there!!!!

mike618 04-22-2015 11:36 AM

We will be there


Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums

Iggy 04-22-2015 01:09 PM

Love this part....

" Come and tread on the hallowed ground where the first FROG event started it all!"
Glad to hear Oakman is coming. He's every where. :roflblack:

Have a great time and will see you all in Goshen this year. :thumbsup:

Itsthetwoofus 04-22-2015 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iggy (Post 843028)
Love this part....

" Come and tread on the hallowed ground where the first FROG event started it all!"
Glad to hear Oakman is coming. He's every where. :roflblack:

Have a great time and will see you all in Goshen this year. :thumbsup:

We'll be there. gotta hug the daylights out of Petunia. Poor girl has been drug all over the country by Oakman. but I think she enjoys it.. :D
See ya all in Branson shortly.:thumbsup:

Petunia 04-23-2015 02:54 PM

Of course I enjoy it!!! Love traveling. Can't wait to see you all!!

BOBFIDY 04-23-2015 06:14 PM

First 20 set to be in Branson...
 
1. Skip & Terri Pritchett
2. Don & Linda Syferd
3. Michael & Mary Kehl
4. Bonnie Hadley & Melvin Tuma
5. Jim & Susan Wahouske
6. Ralph & Adrienne Cooper
7. Bob & Joyce Ebenreck
8. George & Peggy Jueckstock
9. Don & Shirley Breed
10. Lloyd & Kathy Martin
11. Bob & Nancy Schorfheide
12. William & Martha Rexroat
13. James & Judy Lindsey
14. Dennis & Barb Whittaker
15. Pat & Debbie McEnnis
16. Al & Debbie Rodrigue
17. Jimmy & Sandy Joyce
18. Brian & Joanne Fewkes
19. Rickie & Dora Wentworth
20. Buddy & Vickie Belt


These are the first 20 rigs registered for Branson.....the 3rd Semi-Annual FROG Rally in May. There have been at least 4 or 5 others that I do not have names for yet and I am getting requests for info almost every day.

Hope this helps MS Joyce.

old guys 04-24-2015 10:31 AM

Hi Bob. Bud and Fran Lemon are coming from Canada as well. they just made their reservation last Thursday. At the price of the dollar it should show you how much we value seeing you guys. You are not cheap dates but our FROG friends are worth every penny. Old Guys (Brian and Joanne)

BOBFIDY 04-24-2015 06:12 PM

Plans for Branson 2015
 
Hi all.....who have already reserved their place for the FROG at 4...or the 3RD SEMI-ANNUAL BRANSON F.R.O.G. RALLY.

Call ABC at 800-671-4399 & say you're with FROG for a special rate of $31 per night...if you have not registered yet.

The Rally is scheduled to run Wednesday May 27 to Sunday May 31...but a number of folks will be coming in on Tuesday the 26th at the same camping rate.

Tuesday and Wednesday we will get folks checked in as they get there, then Wednesday night we will have a pot luck and a meet and greet in the meeting room.

Thursday Nancy and I plan to go to a local Bar B Que place called Shorty Smalls for supper then to the 8:00pm Hughes Brothers Show at 3425 West 76 Country Blvd. We have set up the group rate for the show at $30.00 each. 5 brothers, 5 wives and I think 37 kids...all theirs put on a GREAT family style show.

Friday evening we will have another pot luck and a show put on by the Homestead Pickers from Silver Dollar City. The show is being paid for by Forest River...and we appreciate all that Bob and Cindy Byrne have done for us as a group to help make this rally a success.

There is a lot of free time for folks to take in other shows, see Silver Dollar City, shop, and do what everyone else does in Branson. Alao a lot of time to sit around and solve all of the worlds problems.

If you have already made reservations...Or when you do make your reservations.....PLEASE send me your names and home towns so that we can have name tags made up ahead of time and ready when you get there.

Any more questions please holler to hotlapsbob@hotmail.com .

Looking forward to seeing everyone there in 4 weeks.

BOB and NANCY SCHORFHEIDE

SkipnTerri 04-24-2015 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOBFIDY (Post 844291)
1. Skip & Terri Pritchett
2. Don & Linda Syferd
3. Michael & Mary Kehl
4. Bonnie Hadley & Melvin Tuma
5. Jim & Susan Wahouske
6. Ralph & Adrienne Cooper
7. Bob & Joyce Ebenreck
8. George & Peggy Jueckstock
9. Don & Shirley Breed
10. Lloyd & Kathy Martin
11. Bob & Nancy Schorfheide
12. William & Martha Rexroat
13. James & Judy Lindsey
14. Dennis & Barb Whittaker
15. Pat & Debbie McEnnis
16. Al & Debbie Rodrigue
17. Jimmy & Sandy Joyce
18. Brian & Joanne Fewkes
19. Rickie & Dora Wentworth
20. Buddy & Vickie Belt


These are the first 20 rigs registered for Branson.....the 3rd Semi-Annual FROG Rally in May. There have been at least 4 or 5 others that I do not have names for yet and I am getting requests for info almost every day.

Hope this helps MS Joyce.

Whoa -- looks like we were first out of the starting gate! Look forward to seeing/meeting everyone!

Iggy 04-25-2015 10:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Petunia
Here is a picture of your front yard from the 1st rally.

Petunia 04-25-2015 11:10 AM

Oh my, Oakman (Bob) and I have a LOT more froggies than that now.

Oakman 04-25-2015 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike618 (Post 842916)
We will be there


Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkipnTerri (Post 845278)
Whoa -- looks like we were first out of the starting gate! Look forward to seeing/meeting everyone!

I'm looking forward to meeting y'all. It should be a fun rally at Branson.

BOBFIDY 04-25-2015 12:47 PM

A few more pics from FROG #1
 
5 Attachment(s)
Anyone you know?

mike618 04-25-2015 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oakman (Post 845856)
I'm looking forward to meeting y'all. It should be a fun rally at Branson.


Looking forward to meeting you too, we seem to like camping in the same areas


Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums

prairiecamper 04-25-2015 02:55 PM

We would love to attend the 3rd semi annual F.R. frog gathering in Branson, the second annual was a blast! Unfortunately afib won't leave me alone and I'm still working on it!:( Perhaps if there is a fourth annual we'll roll in. I'm sure a good time will be had by all!:trink39:

Oakman 04-26-2015 12:14 PM

Well get yourself healthy again prairiecamper. Maybe next year we'll see you in Branson or Goshen.

SkipnTerri 04-27-2015 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oakman (Post 845856)
I'm looking forward to meeting y'all. It should be a fun rally at Branson.

Figured it out -- you're the one who takes pics with Forest Jump. I think we've got his cousin, Bubba. Look forward to meeting you and everyone!

Oakman 04-27-2015 06:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by SkipnTerri (Post 848010)
Figured it out -- you're the one who takes pics with Forest Jump. I think we've got his cousin, Bubba. Look forward to meeting you and everyone!

Guilty as charged.

Forest Jump at his part-time job as a factory inspector.

Attachment 75441

Toby 04-28-2015 01:19 PM

I'll be there two weeks prior. Can you move the rally up two weeks so I can make it? Thanks!

:D

SkipnTerri 04-28-2015 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oakman (Post 848077)
Guilty as charged.

Forest Jump at his part-time job as a factory inspector.

Attachment 75441

Had a pic of 'Bubba Jump' on the entrance sign of LORA (Lake of the Ozarks Recreation Area), but signal is so poor that, after trying many times, it failed to go through. He's not as good looking as Forest, but you know he's in the family, so don't shun him in Branson . . .


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:58 PM.