Forest River Forums

Forest River Forums (https://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/)
-   The Rally Zone | F.R.O.G. Events (https://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/f211/)
-   -   Great service work being done (https://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/f211/great-service-work-being-done-89781.html)

BOBFIDY 08-10-2015 07:54 PM

Great service work being done

Lets start a string with ALL positive things that are being fixed here at F.R.O.G. 2015 RALLY in Goshen, IN by a swarm of repair folks.

As for me.....we were swarmed by 3 guys who jumped in with parts that had been pre staged...I know they could not have gone back to the plant to get the pieces they used on our trailer.

GREAT JOB FOLKS.....YOU ARE APPRECIATED MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER KNOW.

And to the campers.....The next time someone tells you that "THEY CAN NOT DO THAT AT A RALLY.....We know what to tell them.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

ba964 08-10-2015 09:04 PM

Nothing to say but good things about the repairmen.

xman123 08-10-2015 09:14 PM

Im not at the Rally But I can say the repair tech i had come out to my house to fix several small problems and replace a window that i some how got broken was such a nice guy. He went above and beyond what i woulda expected him to. he also took care of several small things that i didnt have on my list and was more then ready to take care of ANY issue i could come up with while he was there....

Jim34RL 08-11-2015 10:08 AM

I agree with what is being said about the repair work being done. I am sitting in the Cedar Creek area waiting for my turn today. But I have seen doors, tire/wheels, awnings and other items I would not think would be possible to repair. A lot of the repair work going on is on units that our of of warranty but it is being done.

I could never get that type of response out of Keystone with my Cougar. I am so glad we purchased this Cedar Creek from Forest River and the wonderful customer service they provide.

breezyhillfarm 08-11-2015 12:51 PM

Amazing

This is our first rally and we are amazed at how well it's run. The people - staff, vendors and attendees - have been incredibly friendly. The service folks are simply the best. FR is First Rate. Period.

Rvlovers 08-11-2015 01:53 PM

Thank you Forest River

This is our first rally and ForestRiver is out doing itself for us. I can't tell you how hard the techs are working. They even got us operational before the rally after an accident. The people are exceptional, the food is great and we are pleasantly surprised with our rally experience

Gray46 08-11-2015 02:15 PM

This is our first rally as well. The techs are amazing! "Swarming your rig" is not an exaggeration. They are top notch.

Cover Dog 08-11-2015 02:23 PM

I forgot about the "tip jar" last year. I made up for it this year.

N.E. A Row B #5

Gray46 08-11-2015 02:30 PM

You can read about some of it here; https://www.forestriverforums.com/for...ms+-+Emails%29

breezyhillfarm 08-11-2015 04:22 PM

Tip jar?

2014 XLR27HFS
2006 Ford F450 Dually Diesel

AquaMan 08-11-2015 04:34 PM

So glad the newbies are realizing what we've said all along! I'm quite confident that those who are at their first rally, are not at their last. Even the small rallies across the country are great. If you all get a chance, and you can corner FROGBob and Cindy for a moment when their not running around (nearly impossible this week), thank them for doing such a great job!

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums

breezyhillfarm 08-11-2015 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AquaMan (Post 950868)
So glad the newbies are realizing what we've said all along! I'm quite confident that those who are at their first rally, are not at their last. Even the small rallies across the country are great. If you all get a chance, and you can corner FROGBob and Cindy for a moment when their not running around (nearly impossible this week), thank them for doing such a great job!

Already done!

2014 XLR27HFS

AquaMan 08-11-2015 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by breezyhillfarm (Post 950987)
Already done!

2014 XLR27HFS

👍

dadaddy 08-11-2015 07:58 PM

This is our 2nd International Rally and again Forest River has gone above and beyond. We have had our service done already and are extremely pleased. Bob & Cindy have worked very hard to put together another fabulous rally and Thank you Pete for a wonderful dinner.

Walkerm25 08-11-2015 09:04 PM

Do they provide this service even if your MH is out of warranty.?

ImGree 08-11-2015 09:05 PM

Impressed

We are so impressed with the service work that has been done on our Palomino an have made arrangements for more to be done in a couple of months. This is our first rally and we are so impressed with everything! We will be loyal to Forest River forever.

dadaddy 08-11-2015 09:10 PM

Walkerm25-our unit is 5 years old. No it does not have to be under warranty.

wuffwuff 08-11-2015 09:15 PM

First timer ... overwhelmed with the Hospitality. Every effort has or is being extended to FROG-gers. Service workers in yellow and orange T-shirts have over run the Fairgrounds on golf carts and trucks like ants. Purchased our 3rd Forest River in January, and signed up for he Rally, thinking if I had a problem it could be taken care of here. However no problems. No service orders on my Flagstaff, but that didn't stop FR reps from stopping twice to see if we had any concerns. Never had a company eager to satisfy their customers.

rapiniii 08-11-2015 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOBFIDY (Post 950040)

GREAT JOB FOLKS.....YOU ARE APPRECIATED MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER KNOW.

And to the campers.....The next time someone tells you that "THEY CAN NOT DO THAT AT A RALLY.....We know what to tell them.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Amen brother!!!

tennlady 08-11-2015 09:22 PM

I agree, this is our 3rd year and each year we have been impressed with the techs and all they have done for us. When they are finished with what we needed done, they ask if there is anything else we need. So nice to have a company that cares even after they make the sale.