about to purchase 2305S minilite
I just received a quote of $21,500 for the 2503S. The options ordered are electric awning, 15,000 btu AC, ladder, bike carrier, night shades, reefer front panels, Maple cabinet doors, Sapphire package, additional Maxxair fan, power tongue jack, and slide awning topper. Also included is a battery, full propane tanks and an equilzer E4 10000 hitch with installation. This price was $2,000 cheaper than another local dealer. RVW was approximately $1,000 lower if I drove over 1,000 miles to pick it up. Well I feel it is in my best interest to buy local and it would cost me about another $1,000 to go to Ohio anyway(4days travel, gas, food, etc). The only thing not included is taxes. title , and registration. The local dealer is family owned and they seem very honest and no high pressure sale.
I will be going Saturday to order as my wife picks out the inside color pattern for the trailer. Can't wait to join you as a Rockwood owner.
Congrats on your purchase. We love ours, so far. Wife was thrilled with the HUGE bathroom. Our's was about $18,500, but did not get the bike carrier, extra fan or slide topper (I forgot to order the topper; guess I'll have to do it myself one day. :crying:) My Equalizer is 6000#. 10,000# seems a bit heavy duty.
Mods so far:
1. Switch/pilot light in bathroom for hot water heater electric element
2. Honeywell RHB111B digital thermostat
3. Fencepost sewer hose holder
4. PVC pipe WDH spring bar holder
5. BAL Hide-a-Spare for spare tire
6. 2” receiver/beefed up frame for bike rack
7. 4 pin electrical connector for bike rack lights
8. Routed fresh water tank drain to side of trailer
9. 110VAC outlet on street side sofa table
PS: You might want to PM one of the site admins to fix the title of your thread. (You fat-fingered the 2503S into 2305S.) Might get more responses if the model is correct.
50 cents a mile, let them do it...
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:29 PM.|