Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-17-2019, 09:43 PM   #1

Wolf Pack 325pack13 Satellite Dish

We have had our 2020 WolfPack 325Pack13 for about a month now and we love it. I was wondering if there was anyone that has had the Traveler Dish installed on their rig and how they like it? We are thinking about getting one and was looking for advice from others that already have it.

Thanks for the input in advance.
Crazyboy135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 11:32 PM   #2

I had the traveler for dish network mounted ontop of my 2016 sabre qbok i just got rid of for my new 2020 sandpiper 38fkok. I loved that satellite so easy to use. We became seasonal at a campground and the problem i ran into was where the satellite needed to be pointed there were trees in the way. So i spent $1,400 on amazon to not be able to use the traveler... so for the new camper i elected not to get another traveler installed and i will be going with one of the dome models. At least with those i can take it any direction i need to get satellite reception. Also i had 4 tvs in last camper so it was nice being able to be on 4 different channels in different rooms with the traveler and the downfall to the domes is you have to operate the 2nd tv on the same satellite as the first tv so theres only a select amount of channels you get on the second reciever. If your traveling all the time the traveler works great as long as your parked in middle of campground but other than that stick with a dome model way cheaper... just my opinion
medic736 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lite, satellite, wolf pack